Early UFC 182 ppv buys with source

Can you point out when I said that was an Example of anything?

Your first post said "omgzzz so fake" and then had a laughing smiley, obviously pointing towards that you were being sarcastic. The only way to interpret that is that you feel it was an example of him not being fake.

Your first post said "omgzzz so fake" and then had a laughing smiley, obviously pointing towards that you were being sarcastic. The only way to interpret that is that you feel it was an example of him not being fake.

Or Like I've pointed out several times in several posts in this thread I just don't think that's really an example of him being fake, the poster I quoted and replied to was using the quote as an example of Jones being fake.

Or Like I've pointed out several times in several posts in this thread I just don't think that's really an example of him being fake, the poster I quoted and replied to was using the quote as an example of Jones being fake.

I might have misunderstood you a bit before, so sorry if that's so, but I don't really see the point in him calling it fake since from the only evidence we have he said one thing and then acted in the opposite way.

Back