Early stoppage

K1fan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Would of loved to see TJ KTFO.He got destroyed by Cejudo in 30 seconds.And still is demanding a rematch at 125 after that?? Be happy Cejudo wants to give you a rematch.I wonder if he would give Cejudo a rematch if he beat him quick.

Mario Yamasaki was the hero we needed last night.

I agree that he’s got more sodium than the ocean, but how was it an early stoppage?

<{titihmm}>

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Early stoppage. Let’s keep MMA MMA. If you guys want to watch a bunch of pussies in the cage, tune in to WWE.

He is trying to pull a McGregor by saying wants rematch at same weight. He hasn't earned a rematch at 125, let him win his way back at flyweight like he said Cody should. Only difference Cody already dominated his division, TJ is 0-1 in Flyweight.

thread title sucks.

but an instant rematch isnt necessary...

I'm not a fan of Dillashaw, and glad he lost.

But, that was an early stoppage.

Respect to him for making 125. He proved me wrong.

A KO is always preferable. In looking at 217 in the rear view mirror. I’m so glad BJM didn’t stop the fight when GSP was beating on Bisping. Choked unconscious is as definitive as it gets.

But TJ lost and that’s all she wrote.

Most of the stoppages were weak as fuck. I know the NYAC told the refs to stop shit early probably wme too since they didn't want just bleed style finishes. A couple of them the fighter was still in the fight.

Back