Early Humans Mated with at Least Two Other Species

so that's where former WWF/E wrestler Kurrgan came from....

I think it's the opposite.
White people tend to have immune issues and skin problems.
I think it was the body hair and facial hair they formed that helps in the cold. And the skin was lighter due to less sun.
The white man sneezed his way through this continent leaving behind dead natives and giant piles of Kleenex that look like teepees.
A phenomenal example of how the white settlers weren't the one with weaker, less robust immune systems.
I will not.
I'm an ignorant man with ignorant thoughts.
Wipe your nose.
Indeed. You just made that clear.

img_9988edit.jpg

This Smithsonian article discusses the forensic reconstructions of ancient hominids based on skull remains.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/bringing-human-evolution-life-180951155/

I've slept with worse.

Ironic that you quote a source who bases much of its population estimates on "B.C." (Before Christ).

Not as ironic as the fact that both during Jesus' life and for centuries after his death, there was no such thing as 'Christ time'.

But gotta give the boy that. Even Muslim countries are on 'Christ Time' now.. Although it did not truly start to take hold until after the Council of Nicea in 325 AD. And it was not widely practiced until the time of Charlemagne around 900 AD. England was not fully on board until 1200 or so.

Liberal propaganda NPR spreading anti-Bible fake news.

Everyone knows that the Earth is only 6000 years old, and our ancestor was the incestuous family of Adam and Eve.

But trolling aside, the development of our species over countless millennia is fascinating. Nature shows us that if species are close enough in genetics, boning will take place.

<TrumpWrong1>

Adam and Eve is symbolic of our anicent alien ancestors. The many authors of the bible just couldn't wrap their heads around alien tech and created a story that everyone could get behind. I don't wanna bore you with details but I'm quite the expert. I've been dropping knowledge on @themmaGoon for years on this subject. I'm sure he'll back me.

<TrumpWrong1>

Adam and Eve is symbolic of our anicent alien ancestors. The many authors of the bible just couldn't wrap their heads around alien tech and created a story that everyone could get behind. I don't wanna bore you with details but I'm quite the expert. I've been dropping knowledge on @themmaGoon for years on this subject. I'm sure he'll back me.
NOT even about to get in this ****

Homosapiens had sex with goats and monkeys and you re impressed they banged other humanoids?

Fuck out of here

A phenomenal example of how the white settlers weren't the one with weaker, less robust immune systems.

Indeed. You just made that clear.
Yea because the Black Plague didnt wipe out half of Europe.
Nice immune systems they got over there

Everyone that's watched the movie Speed already knew this. The bus driver had that neanderthal-like brow.

Yea because the Black Plague didnt wipe out half of Europe.
Nice immune systems they got over there

The only group of people with weak immune systems were Native Americans, and that was due to lack of exposure to farm animals like pigs and cattle. Source: Guns, Germs, and Steel, the arguably GOAT science book in history.

Genetic variation does create stronger immune systems so groups that have little variety are weaker genetically. The great irony of course, is that "purity" is actually admired and desired by a lot of groups despite producing weaker offspring.

Came here to say this. No way there aren't people right now fucking chimps.

I'm pretty sure that early humans stuck their dicks in anything that didn't bite/clamp it off. Shit, even females probably used all sorts of creatures as vibrating dildos.

Must've been some dark days for the animal kingdom in that early evolutionary period, when humans were figuring out damn near everything that was smaller than them were at their mercy. In fairness though, the humans sure as fuck learned some harsh lessons along the way as well.

And here we are.

Back