Early Humans Mated with at Least Two Other Species

At least they weren’t fucking goats like some people these days.

Archeological and DNA evidence shows that three distinct species- Homo sapiens, Neanderthal, and Denisovan- lived together and got it on in the Studio 54-like caves of 90,000 BC Europe and Asia.

They were already racist back then.

There seems to be some disparity in the nomenclature used when it comes to our ancestors.

If Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals were banging and producing viable offspring, then by current definitions they're the same species.

That's right.. don't blame the parents.. blame the children...

You think Adam or Eve were banging and procreating with the kids too? How many children did they actually have? is that in the Bible??? Just wondering cause.. It's pretty incredible to go from 1 pair to 8 or so billion in 6,000 years....
The Bible never says 6,000 years. I don't know where people get that from.
And Adam and Eve were methaphorical to explain the beginning of human life.
Adam means "man" or "from dirt or mankind.

Having been to certain parts of the northwest I can say that humans and Neanderthal crossed lots by the look of a lot of people in that area.
The Northwest as in Seattle?
Bullshit
How bout anywhere between Nebraska and West Virginia.

you will regret the racial reference.

I hope you know that mainly the european 'race' has neanderthal genes while most African people don't.

only 2%, but it used to be an advantage, especially in cold areas. Improved immune system and a brighter skin color to absorb Vitamin D better.
I think it's the opposite.
White people tend to have immune issues and skin problems.
I think it was the body hair and facial hair they formed that helps in the cold. And the skin was lighter due to less sun.

I think it's the opposite.
White people tend to have immune issues and skin problems.
I think it was the body hair and facial hair they formed that helps in the cold. And the skin was lighter due to less sun.
You're gonna have to come up with a source on this, my dude.

Sigh.........Let's add not your not being able to count to not being able to read. The source estimates the population going back to 5000 BC, which is over 7,000 years ago, and it does not imply anything about the earths, or humanaties age. It merely supplied the last 7000 years of population estimates.

Or do you think the earth just started out 7000 years ago with 5 million people?
Ironic that you quote a source who bases much of its population estimates on "B.C." (Before Christ).

You're gonna have to come up with a source on this, my dude.
The white man sneezed his way through this continent leaving behind dead natives and giant piles of Kleenex that look like teepees.

The white man sneezed his way through this continent leaving behind dead natives and giant piles of Kleenex that look like teepees.
Are the Spanish white? You might want to look into that.

Pretty sure humans have, and probably will for the foreseeable future, have sex with a lot more than four other species.

I also would like some clarification on what a species is, because if we were fucking and having babies that could also fuck then I thought that was the definition of a species. So how exactly are we having sex with these things and making real babies if we are different species?

If we have anyone in here that has experience fucking other species or other forms of human please weigh in.

Is this like how grey wolves, german shepherds and coyotes are different species?

Back