Early Humans Mated with at Least Two Other Species

Liberal propaganda NPR spreading anti-Bible fake news.

Everyone knows that the Earth is only 6000 years old, and our ancestor were incestuous Adam and Eve.

But trolling aside, the development of our species over countless millennia is fascinating. Nature shows us that if species are close enough in genetics, boning will take place.
Ummm

Just a small correction. There is a subset of humans (mostly sherdoggers) who will fuck anything if they think no one is looking.

College Student Was Super Stressed Out So He Fucked a Sheep

Ummm

Just a small correction. There is a subset of humans (mostly sherdoggers) who will fuck anything if they think no one is looking.

College Student Was Super Stressed Out So He Fucked a Sheep

Goats and bats too!

jim-breuer-goat-boy

Bat_Boy.PNG

Newsflash. Humans will fuck just about anything.

You bible bashers really need to get that hate out of your heart. It's not good for you.

I think you're forgetting about that pesky flood thing that killed all but Noah's family, where the whole thing started over again with some more incest.
Great point. Math still adds up, though, if we’re banking on 6.5 billion currently on Earth.

Having been to certain parts of the northwest I can say that humans and Neanderthal crossed lots by the look of a lot of people in that area.

Archeological and DNA evidence shows that three distinct species- Homo sapiens, Neanderthal, and Denisovan- lived together and got it on in the Studio 54-like caves of 90,000 BC Europe and Asia.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...one-reveals-swingin-sex-lives-of-neanderthals

For those concerned with racial identity, our ancient ancestors seemed to have no such similar reservations.

you will regret the racial reference.

I hope you know that mainly the european 'race' has neanderthal genes while most African people don't.

only 2%, but it used to be an advantage, especially in cold areas. Improved immune system and a brighter skin color to absorb Vitamin D better.

Everyone knows that the Earth is only 6000 years old, and our ancestor was the incestuous family of Adam and Eve.

But trolling aside, the development of our species over countless millennia is fascinating. Nature shows us that if species are close enough in genetics, boning will take place.

Who cares about the bible? You lefties are too much focused on challenging religious people. This neanderthal study opens the door to real hitler nazi shit. And do you know why? Because it implies that europeans are so diverse (brighter skin, different hair and eye colors) because they have hybride elements in their genes. It automatically creates questions and conclusions like: So are they superior? Is this an advantage? So there are different races? Proved! Europeans and Africans are really different etc.

Last edited:
I've mated with a few whales and a couple of hippos in my lifetime

Everyone knows that the Earth is only 6000 years old, and our ancestor was the incestuous family of Adam and Eve.

Oh, boning will take place regardless. I've seen Pink Flamingos. It is just takes close genetics to result in offspring.

Back