Murad Machaev vs. Yusuf Raisov – Grappling
Renat Ondar vs. Hussain Bakhsh Safari
Amin Ergashev vs. Alan Makitov
Rasul Mammaev vs. Eduardo Ramon
Khasan Esmurziev vs. Alexander Yanyshev
Uzair Abdurakov vs. Victor Romero
Khabib Nabiev vs. Aleksandr Verevkin
Umar Kunakbiev vs. Ramazan Amaev

I will be going back to watch this later today...it started at 11am...

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Jus an alert that its on and should be re-watchable. Double check their YouTube.

I was watching some of it. But it kept losing the signal. Eventually it just said video offline. I hope it will be up later too.

Logo changed no bird .. threw me off for a second.

Raisov said that he hopes his next fight will be in UFC or Bellator and if it didn't happens he will try to fight in Russian promotion before 2022. Also said that he doesn't have American visa but is working on it.

Khabib said that he is interested in signing Shlemenko, Vartanyan, Raisov. And that he is in talks with Shlemenko, wants him for November event in Moscow. Also they working on holding event in UAE in December.

Raisov in a grappling match? wtf? Would have loved to see him put a beatdown on Machaev in MMA rules.

Raisov in a grappling match? wtf? Would have loved to see him put a beatdown on Machaev in MMA rules.
Machaev is retired since 2018. And they are friends and from what I've seen from the comments about this grappling bout it was not a very interesting, like it was obvious that they are friends and they doesn't try to hurt each other, like it loked more like a light sparring.
Also Raisov was talking about trying himself in boxing, if I am not wrong against Vartanyan (I think Vartanyan said that he would agree to take part in such bout).

Only caught the Khabib Nabiev fight so far, was a little disappointed tbh although he did get the W ultimately.

Will check out a few more fights during the week if I get time, they've put them up individually on their YouTube channel.

Back