EA UFC v5 discussion "Does anyone still play anymore?"

Watch out for his elite standup! He has no interest in grappling, he just comes to bang.

(Not)

4r9a54.gif~c200

How you been buddy? And for the record my striking HAS improved....

I was proud until I saw everyone's profiles on here, I'm still a noob even at red lmao.

I may sound like I'm bitching about the game in here, but honestly I think it's easily the best MMA game to date and the problems I have are pretty much the only things keeping it from perfect.

You can add me to psn Yougotsonnend and I can teach you a couple tricks.

I am ok with the rankings but I'm pretty sure Tank Kam beat me last time so he should probably be higher than me LOL.

Penn, Paladin, the gangs all here!!!!

Walken is still having nightmares about how he barely got past my Carmont with Jon Jones.

Even Moonnite managed to beat me in 1 fight at least, and Fero made it somewhat competetive. You just went down quietly without hardly landing a punch. Total domination!

Even Moonnite managed to beat me in 1 fight at least, and Fero made it somewhat competetive. You just went down quietly without hardly landing a punch. Total domination!

Lol that fighg irked me, I thought I would crush you.

Your tactics were solid so all I could do was survive once it started lol

Lol that fighg irked me, I thought I would crush you.

Your tactics were solid so all I could do was survive once it started lol

Gotta say, I hate using Jones. I had never used him before that tourny but his reach, chin, wrestling, and subs just made the fights easy as long as I played smart, except Hanri of course. Who did you use? I can't remember

You and BJ are clearly better then me on the feet yet I was able to outstrike you both just because you couldn't reach me lol

Oh the EPIC shit talking I love it.....I hate FW....I fought some dude online and I gave him an unrealistic, prolonged beating. I had Faber and he had Dillashaw and holy fuck it felt like I was fighting Frankenstein. He took 4 hit combinations and hammer fists of his face. ..are all FW and BW fights like that? Where as you can give or take an insane amount of punishment before the fight is stopped?

Crud, I wanted to fight at FW but we can change it. I usually get first round finishes with Cruz, can't think of too many long matches.

Back