EA UFC v5 discussion "Does anyone still play anymore?"

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last thread locked and a new one was never made.

Still a face amount of people playing online but with all these new games arriving in fall, I'm sure the online play will take a big hit.

so I know Im not as advanced in the game as some of you guys but I'm playing as alexis davis here...this dude did nothing but taunt me the entire match like a clown but look what happens. I rock hIm (her..whatever) with a weak kick with my stamina completely gone....then finish the bitch off. Just thought it was funny that it happened like that.

I recieved quite the hate msg : )

Last edited:
Last thread locked and a new one was never made.

Still a face amount of people playing online but with all these new games arriving in fall, I'm sure the online play will take a big hit.

I do from time to time. In the top 1000 but I lose to the top guys. I am the ultimate gatekeeper.

yeah, I'm currently a black belt in ranked but can't seem to ever win in that division and end up getting demoted back to purple. Then repeat the process again.

I play the game from time to time. But what I don't like is how you can eat 10 spinning heel kicks to the head and never wobble and eat a jab to the body and get KO'd. The game is a mess. Ufc Undisputed 2010 and 3 is the best ufc games.

I havent played in months. Back in like early May I did pick it up again for a couple weeks and found I was still pretty decent at the game and able to stay in the red belt division. I am not elite by any means though just well rounded and can usually find a weakness to exploit.

And people keep saying how much better Undisputed 3 was.... don't forget that game was completely broken online. Overall it was a better game because it was the 3rd version and they had a lot of single player modes and were able to polish it and improve it a little each year. I had a blast with the game BUT fuck THQ for failing 3 years in a row to fix the online system. 3 strikes and you're out, I'm glad they went under and someone else has the UFC license now personally.

EA supported this game for a while after release, legitimately listened to the community and gave some significant patches and tweaks. Not all of them were perfect, but just the fact that the online worked smoothly from launch and they made an effort to support the game instead of making empty promises makes their product superior to anything THQ did with UFC IMO.

I play the game from time to time. But what I don't like is how you can eat 10 spinning heel kicks to the head and never wobble and eat a jab to the body and get KO'd. The game is a mess. Ufc Undisputed 2010 and 3 is the best ufc games.

Agreed. Damage is a joke

I don't play it online. It just seems too laggy. What I do, is I create fighters who are the people I work with. Then I take Shogun and beat the shit out of them.

I'm still playing online routinely. Currently in a league and after 6 months of playing finally earned my first red belt.

I used to be in the top 100, but that was when I was playing every single day after I got laid off lol.

My PS+ expired about three months ago so I'm surely waayy down the ranks again. I still play against the computer a few times a week just to shake the rust off. Obviously it's nothing like fighting a real player but I've used it to improve my grappling/ground game.

My strong point was always striking, I think before the leaderboards got reset I had like 900 KO's and 1 Sub lol, but I've gotten much better with submissions since then. I do remember that right before I stopped playing, there was this trend going on with many of the top-ranked players, where they would literally just stand in one spot and hold block the entire fight, then leg kick you a few times at the end of each round. Pretty annoying.

A few days ago, I was really wanting to play online so I signed in under my buddy's account and whooped some ass, shit was just as fun as it always was.

I'm getting my PS+ back next month, so I'll be pretty eager to dive back in.

Never played it but it looks terrible. As soon as they announced that EA was making it my expectations tanked. There are so many superior game design companies out there. EA has been shit for years.

I'll just play offline or with friends, I hate on EA Sports more than most but I gotta give em props for supporting the game and tossing out free dlc pretty often. They just better not start taking stuff out to put back in on future editions or make it suck consistently like NBA Live.

I play from time to time...who wants some? BxTilikum....come get some......

tumblr_m6ts4zTHhR1roc7alo1_400.gif

Still play but my Xbox one controller is fucked up so i can block in game so soon some one gets me on the ground i am fucked

I play from time to time...who wants some? BxTilikum....come get some......

tumblr_m6ts4zTHhR1roc7alo1_400.gif

Haha, damn I can't wait to get back online.

LOTRSauron2.gif

I was saying in another thread how we should organize one last tournament sometime before the next game comes out.

I havent played in months. Back in like early May I did pick it up again for a couple weeks and found I was still pretty decent at the game and able to stay in the red belt division. I am not elite by any means though just well rounded and can usually find a weakness to exploit.

And people keep saying how much better Undisputed 3 was.... don't forget that game was completely broken online. Overall it was a better game because it was the 3rd version and they had a lot of single player modes and were able to polish it and improve it a little each year. I had a blast with the game BUT fuck THQ for failing 3 years in a row to fix the online system. 3 strikes and you're out, I'm glad they went under and someone else has the UFC license now personally.

EA supported this game for a while after release, legitimately listened to the community and gave some significant patches and tweaks. Not all of them were perfect, but just the fact that the online worked smoothly from launch and they made an effort to support the game instead of making empty promises makes their product superior to anything THQ did with UFC IMO.

This. I never successfully played an online match of UFC undisputed 3. EA UFC gameplay isnt as good, but I would trade it off for seamless online gameplay anyday.

This. I never successfully played an online match of UFC undisputed 3. EA UFC gameplay isnt as good, but I would trade it off for seamless online gameplay anyday.

Yea I agree.

I managed to connect around 20-30 fights on Undisputed 3, as opposed to EA's UFC, where I've had somewhere around 2000+ fights lol. Gameplay aside, I knew the online servers would be good since I played EA's MMA online quite frequently.

Back