EA UFC Snubs

Is the roster finalized? These guys are bound to be DLC though, expect $10 packs with 5 characters a pop

EA will release tons of patches/roster updates and charge $3-$10 for each one

Amazingly roster updates are rumored to be free, they will charge for special fighters, like Bruce Lee.

The web site says they're revealing the roster over the next couple of months. Nobody is snubbed until the game comes out, and even then...

how many times does it need to be repeated that they will be doing free roster updates...

these lame dlc jokes are lame

WTF is everybody bitching about they already said there going to give free roster updates for currently people fighting in UFC for free of chargec (such as dillashaw). Their going to sell a bunch of old fighters as DLC's such as tank and other retired fighters. Nothing wrong with that imo, as long as they stay true to the free roster updates.

None. They weren't at the Fighter Summit in when they were doing their scans in 2012. The rest of guys were either not doing anything yet or not ranked.

Woodley, Lombard, DHK, Dillashaw will definitely get DLC packs.

Couldn't agree more.

Yup, finally someone who does there research before speaking lol. This is true. You will only pay for special characters like Bruce Lee or younger versions of fighters, stuff related to that nature.

For the low, low price of $29.95.... get the EA UFC - Sherdog pack!

This exciting pack of fighters includes:

Chuck 'With that look in his eye' Liddell
'Motivated' BJ Penn
Mirko 'OWGP 2006' Crocop
Mauricio 'Still with good knees' Rua
Georges 'Pre-Serra' St-Pierre
Brock 'Pre-Diverticulitis' Lesnar

and TWO versions of Allistair Overeem

Allistair 'The Demolition Man' Overeem
Allistair 'Econoreem' Overeem

All UFC fighters look the same anyway.

For the low, low price of $29.95.... get the EA UFC - Sherdog pack!

This exciting pack of fighters includes:

Chuck 'With that look in his eye' Liddell
'Motivated' BJ Penn
Mirko 'OWGP 2006' Crocop
Mauricio 'Still with good knees' Rua
Georges 'Pre-Serra' St-Pierre
Brock 'Pre-Diverticulitis' Lesnar

and TWO versions of Allistair Overeem

Allistair 'The Demolition Man' Overeem
Allistair 'Econoreem' Overeem

No "The Old Vitor"?

They all should be added. I'm actually shocked they aren't.

Hoping for 'Healthy Nog', 'Serious Silva', 'Prime Fedor' and 'Pre figured-out Machida' as a DLC

If they do as shitty of a job updating rosters and stats with this game as they did with the last I may just give up on all new MMA games and go back to my WWF action figures.

Well after Saturday's event, it's gotta be Dillashaw.
Most of the snubs are WW though, so expect a cleverly named WW DLC to come out soon after release.

Sexyama. I need the sexy in ways only EA can render.

Back