EA UFC Snubs

rampageSmackson

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
There's a lot of snubs, who's the biggest?
Lombard
T-Wood
Dillishaw
Matt Brown
DHK
Bagautinov
Stipe
Tim Kennedy
Diego
Assuncao
B Shaub
Edson Barboza
Yoel Romero
Barnett
Rumble

Schaub for sure, snub,

EA will release tons of patches/roster updates and charge $3-$10 for each one

dillashaw is the biggest, he's the champ... i guess he'll be in DLC... then i am really surprised not to see matt brown!!

Wow.

Diego, Brown, DHK, Schaub, T-Wood, Dillashaw and Lombard all seem like they should be in the game.

they did the same thing with the last UFC game on xbox360

None. They weren't at the Fighter Summit in when they were doing their scans in 2012. The rest of guys were either not doing anything yet or not ranked.

Woodley, Lombard, DHK, Dillashaw will definitely get DLC packs.

giphy.gif

They came out and said that they are going to be doing plenty of free DLC roster updates..

Lombard
T-Wood
Dillishaw
Matt Brown
DHK
Bagautinov

Stipe
Tim Kennedy
Diego
Assuncao
B Shaub
Edson Barboza
Yoel Romero
Barnett
Rumble

I'd pay extra fore these guys. The rest I don;t really care about. So what do people guess the dlc's go for. Like 5 bucks for 3 or 4 fighters?

Actually, I read somewhere that a guy asked the Devs about this, and they stated that only special fighters would cost money (fighters who are
are not under contract etc.) Current roster updates is free according to that guy. We can only hope.

Dillashaw is already confirmed to be patched in for free.

Not even close I'm expecting between $10-$15 each. As well as some EA "vip" for $50-$60 that'll let you have all future dlc.

Actually, I read somewhere that a guy asked the Devs about this, and they stated that only special fighters would cost money (fighters who are
are not under contract etc.) Current roster updates is free according to that guy. We can only hope.

Yup, finally someone who does there research before speaking lol. This is true. You will only pay for special characters like Bruce Lee or younger versions of fighters, stuff related to that nature.

DHK should be the cover for the Korean release......

Atleast a free DLC there....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back