EA UFC League for PS4 & XB1

A

Andrew110m

I run the UFF (Ultimate Fighting Federation). We've been doing MMA Gaming leagues for just about every MMA game to date since UFC Undisputed 2009.

cqZf6X5.png

We run competition for both created fighters and stock fighters. We will also being doing a series of tournaments throughout the year some of which will be sponsored with a variety of prizes.

We are the biggest CAF League and one of the biggest stock fighter leagues so far. Our community is growing every day and we have a lot of guys hype for the game. We have a plenty of side activities on the side like our UFF Pick'em competition, side leagues for other games, and our UFF Podcast.

To sign up, all you need to do is register on the forums and post in the sign up thread for the league you'd like to compete in. It is a quick and simple process. You'll be ready to compete when we start events shortly after release.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them, links to the league are below.

UFF Main Site
UFF Forums

Thanks guys.

Cool. I'm waiting on the reviews for UFC before I grab a new console. I will definitely join when I do though.

I joined this place about a month ago. Great group of guys. Nice as ever and very accommodating

i thought CAF wont be allowed online with EA UFC

We are at 275 registered members in just 3 months of being open on our new site. We are one of the largest MMA gaming leagues out there and have competition for members of all skill levels.

We just announced that we will be giving away some awesome MMA prizes for our first season of CAF competition as well as for our first Stock Fighter League champions. If you want to win some cool, free prizes and compete in a great community, be sure to come check us out.

Is it possible to wait till the game comes out to sign up so I can make sure what I want for my guy is correct? Also is there any rules on the stats your guy can be? I signed up to one of these leagues before and everyone had max stats while I was about 3/4ths in UFC 3 so I'm just wondering. Place looks legit and I'm thinking of signing up when EA UFC officially comes out.

Is it possible to wait till the game comes out to sign up so I can make sure what I want for my guy is correct? Also is there any rules on the stats your guy can be? I signed up to one of these leagues before and everyone had max stats while I was about 3/4ths in UFC 3 so I'm just wondering. Place looks legit and I'm thinking of signing up when EA UFC officially comes out.

You can register to take part in the community without signing up for events. You can jump into those when you are ready.

We will have stat caps on our CAFs, no one will have maxed out stats. However, we have to wait for release to test and see what an appropriate stat cap would be.

Hope to see you there man, we have some great competition building up quickly.

I'm down. How does winning prizes work though? How can you stop someone from just lying and saying they won a match that they didn't? I'm only saying because with a prize or such on the line I could see people trying to resort to cheating.

Record it brah.

I'm down. How does winning prizes work though? How can you stop someone from just lying and saying they won a match that they didn't? I'm only saying because with a prize or such on the line I could see people trying to resort to cheating.

Yeah, there are multiple ways with the new console to prove whether or not you actually won your fight.

To be honest, even in years where we ran the league without the new consoles we had next to zero incidents of people trying to cheat. We've just formed a pretty good community that is more concerned with having fun with the game than winning at all costs.

Great website! I'm looking forward to joining the community when I get my Xbox One.

I am still on fence about ps4 vs xbone

I am a huge fan of Sony in general.

Great website! I'm looking forward to joining the community when I get my Xbox One.

Thanks man.

We really have a great group of guys looking to have fun with the game. There is always room for more.

Our CAF and Stock Fighter Leagues are up and running. If you haven't signed up yet, don't worry. You can join competition at any time. There are still fighters available on both the PS4 and XB1 for you to claim for SFL and anyone can jump into our CAF League.

We are also running a K-1 Striking only competition and about to start up our second prize tournament! Now is a great time to join.

CAF League
Stock Fighter League

Back