EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

Kobe+Bryant+gives+a+puzzled+look+during+NBA+Finals+2010+game+2+vs+the+Celtics.JPG

Might be the dumbest post in this thread.

So Martial Mind is a scrub because you say so? He releases tons of videos showing how to fight to your strengths and to exploit holes in your opponent's game....I'd love to know why you feel he's a scrub.. and he did use that catch the leg and follow up with the straight/head kick and it works! So anyone that uses it is a spammer and not good?? How about you diversify your striking and NOT be so predictable and stop spamming body kicks and you won't have this problem...in other words...

e3edfb2d32b7e12de6b0f799324f1d4cbebc86947633f4eaaa1f7077749755a4_1.jpg

The game changers really are a bunch of glitch spammers though. That is why nothing ever gets fixed because they cry when EA tries to remove anything they exploit so we end up with a game that at the top level is just chaining bugs and glitches together.

I notice in other games the gamechangers are the moat reputable in their communities. In EA UFC most of them are the same glitchers that exploited ea mma and undisputed.

***edit. I actually do like martial mind and zombie romell, the rest shouldnt be involved.

Something similar happened to me. Resulted in me getting knocked out with one second left. I had Gaethje was winning the fight and my opponent was in desperation mode. Suddenly the head movement completely stops responding.

They also seem to multiply the damage with 10 seconds left in a round. I've had a couple knockouts in the last few seconds
I dont know if that is true but i have also seen way more KOs with under 10 seconds left than any other point

I have also noticed on ranked on xbox when your rating goes above 1300 you start getting matched up with top 100 guys. At 1290 I feel unstoppable at 1300 the comp gets crazy and I only win like 1 in 3.

Kobe+Bryant+gives+a+puzzled+look+during+NBA+Finals+2010+game+2+vs+the+Celtics.JPG

Might be the dumbest post in this thread.

So Martial Mind is a scrub because you say so? He releases tons of videos showing how to fight to your strengths and to exploit holes in your opponent's game....I'd love to know why you feel he's a scrub.. and he did use that catch the leg and follow up with the straight/head kick and it works! So anyone that uses it is a spammer and not good?? How about you diversify your striking and NOT be so predictable and stop spamming body kicks and you won't have this problem...in other words...

e3edfb2d32b7e12de6b0f799324f1d4cbebc86947633f4eaaa1f7077749755a4_1.jpg

Martial Mind is a scrub. First off he’s not even an MMA fan. Second, he’s nice with the standup don’t get me wrong but he’s always abusing some cheap cheese or exploit in the game. He did it non stop in 2. He also rage quits a lot. I played him a couple times in 2 and he would quit if I outgrappled him. Matter of he created another account for 3 because someone uploaded a vid of him rage quitting. So stop dick eating. The main dev already said it’s a bug

I have also noticed on ranked on xbox when your rating goes above 1300 you start getting matched up with top 100 guys. At 1290 I feel unstoppable at 1300 the comp gets crazy and I only win like 1 in 3.

Yeah I've been a bit over 1300 for a while and I rarely get an easy matchup.

I kinda like that you can see your record against your opponent. Got revenge over one guy yesterday and it felt great. A couple others I had already beaten and I remembered their styles and repeated.

I think leaving the grappling the same helped a lot of people out. In past games noobs dont bother to learn the ground game so at launch there was always a lot of easy wins. Now everyone has experience so most can at least defend themselves

Speaking of big YTers and GC, that guy MMA game is out here getting destroyed. I checked in on his live stream the other day. Dude was Machida swinging hooks like a complete idiot. Just draining his stamina and getting rocked repeatedly by a Silva for three rounds before finally getting KO’d. He’s struggling going to Dec with absolute scrubs who I’ve finished easily in the first round. He’s in the chat like “how do I hit people who sway side to side?”<{hfved}>{<doc}{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

Dude was a notorious party spammer in 1 and 2. I remember playing him and he would be trolling with GSP or Silva, speaking with their accent and being cheesy. So glad this game is exposing these guys<Goldie11>

Speaking of big YTers and GC, that guy MMA game is out here getting destroyed. I checked in on his live stream the other day. Dude was Machida swinging hooks like a complete idiot. Just draining his stamina and getting rocked repeatedly by a Silva for three rounds before finally getting KO’d. He’s struggling going to Dec with absolute scrubs who I’ve finished easily in the first round. He’s in the chat like “how do I hit people who sway side to side?”<{hfved}>{<doc}{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

Dude was a notorious party spammer in 1 and 2. I remember playing him and he would be trolling with GSP or Silva, speaking with their accent and being cheesy. So glad this game is exposing these guys<Goldie11>

I wrecked MMA game, he had Ngannou I had werdum. He just tried to spam hooks and I used knees to the body to counter and had him sucking wind early. Didnt see it on his channel lol

LMAO i just played him and lost. He was using Bruce Lee(WTF who still plays with him?) and I was fucking around with Bryan Caraway spamming TD too much trying to be true to style. Still rocked him when I decided to trade. He dropped me a couple of times in the beginning of the second because I was because too busy arguing with someone salty in my inbox and that’s probably what won him the fight

I wrecked MMA game, he had Ngannou I had werdum. He just tried to spam hooks and I used knees to the body to counter and had him sucking wind early. Didnt see it on his channel lol

Yea his movement is really terrible I’m pretty sure Lee has amazing footwork and head movement but he just practically stood in a phone booth with me spamming 1-2 and hooks. Like I said when I saw him using Machida he was playing with him like he was bisping just going nuts with the hands

Once again Diaz brothers have retard strength they don't posses in reality in this game they gave Nate as much power as fucking Ngannou

Awe man that sucks on ps4 here sell it and get one like the rest of us hahaha

I am thinking about it, everyone is ps4 these days. I played in a ps4 madden tournament in vegas last week and it made me want one. Switching consoles on madden sucks btw because X is a different button so I kept passing to the wrong receiver.

Once again Diaz brothers have retard strength they don't posses in reality in this game they gave Nate as much power as fucking Ngannou

Well you see, he made Conor stumble around like a drunk so in the mind of casuals he has super hw power because Conor is immortal

Got the game today, and first impression is what a load of rubbish. They've ruined the striking. It feels so slow and unresponsive. Some of the striking when I'm pressing it doesn't work.

And what have they done with the lean button, that was the best thing, could lean back and then counter. This game the lean is shit, they get through everytime, it doesn't even do anything.

No wonder the reviews are shit for the game.

I'll do the career then return this shit and just use UFC 2 if I feel the need to play a UFC game.

I am thinking about it, everyone is ps4 these days. I played in a ps4 madden tournament in vegas last week and it made me want one. Switching consoles on madden sucks btw because X is a different button so I kept passing to the wrong receiver.

Is there not a way to change controls? And Yea there like 32 mil xbox ones 70 mil ps4s way bigger community

Just had a fight online and the stats were 10 knockdowns to 8. Ridiculous. He was hook/leg kick spamming with Cruz so much that he actually managed to get Cruz tired by the end and I finally ended it. He was trash but christ Cruz is fast, his hooks come as fast as most jabs.

he threw 435 strikes. My god.

Last edited:
Got the game today, and first impression is what a load of rubbish. They've ruined the striking. It feels so slow and unresponsive. Some of the striking when I'm pressing it doesn't work.

And what have they done with the lean button, that was the best thing, could lean back and then counter. This game the lean is shit, they get through everytime, it doesn't even do anything.

The striking is 10x better than UFC 2. It's way deeper, way more realistic, actually rewards legit combos, counters landed on vulnerable fighters does big damage as it should, move while striking, better stamina cost for big strikes, for missing strikes, body and leg kicks pay off. I could go on.

The lean in UFC 2 was OP. Now you actually have to be at the end of range to lean back and have it work. Now you have to blend blocks, head movement and footwork/distance to avoid strikes. It's much more realistic.

Now, I will agree that the input timing is different. Now your rewarded for input quick button combos and it queues up the strikes which I disagree with.

Back