EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

I am 1-8 in online ranked matches. Fuck, am I really this bad? lmao

Btw, how do you deny rubber guard attempt from guard? I was Khabib vs Diaz and this guy kept getting me in rubber guard with little trouble.

Btw, how do you deny rubber guard attempt from guard? I was Khabib vs Diaz and this guy kept getting me in rubber guard with little trouble.

I think it's actually the opposite direction of what the transition looks like, very confusing. I had the same problem though

I faced my first Conor McGregor kick-spammer today and finished him in the first with Holloway. He threw a high-kick each time from outside range, so I waited for each head kick then dug hooks to his body, I then used body kicks to deplete his stamina whenever he threw stupid techniques, then managed to time a head kick perfectly as he spun around from his own high kick attempt and put him out.

Holloway is a lot of fun in this game.

I am starting to get my groove standing. Working the distance well and burning down my opponents stamina until I slow them down enough to go on the attack. I dont like the lack of finishing power, it feels like I am always working to secure the score cards.

They also need to tone down how frequent you get rocked and even how it happens. Getting rocked every time you unleash any offense is annoying. Dont punish coming forward or the games are going to turn into dance offs.

EA doing some A Level trolling first gold I got from a UT pack I earned and guess what it is? You guys won't believe it..

Bethe Correira. I got a gold fucking Bethe Correira, EA might as well have booted me in the nuts with a steel toe and spat on me when I was down.

Jesus, some career mode fights are fucking impossible. Apparently I need to play on easy. Just fought RDA 15 times and never even got close to winning. Just had one where I was finally kicking his ass, getting lucky with some well timed stuff, actually stopped a takedown which had seemed impossible against him before, dropped him twice, then he gets a flash KO on me.

Flashbacks to trying to beat M Bison and Goro and shit like that 50 times in a row when I was 10 and getting handily stomped every time over and over and over.

I feel like the opponents either literally just stand there and don't throw shit, or they are very aggressive, block every strike I throw, counter every counter I attempt, and dominate me on the ground. It's one or the other - havent had any that felt like they were good, competitive fights

Last edited:
I have eventually leveled my score on online championships. 12-12.

Just fought some dude for championship in UT and it was a war he won the first half but I switches my gameplan from swang n bang to gas him out and he was done by the 4th so I just kept walking him down scores 7 knocks (lol) and knocked him out finally in the 5th with it tied going into the last round. Would've def lost a 3 rounder.

Just fought some dude for championship in UT and it was a war he won the first half but I switches my gameplan from swang n bang to gas him out and he was done by the 4th so I just kept walking him down scores 7 knocks (lol) and knocked him out finally in the 5th with it tied going into the last round. Would've def lost a 3 rounder.
I think it's unrealistic for how many times you have to rock/knock someone down before you finish them. I wish there were a good animation that allowed you to close in on them and unleash more damage rather than them retreating and covering up.

Edit: However, I know that more people would be salty if there were more one-shot ko's.

I'm 9-4 in UT and 1 I quit because it was so laggy I swear some people have no problem wasting 45 minutes of there life just to not get a loss not me I smash that quit button quicker than a mafucka

I think it's unrealistic for how many times you have to rock/knock someone down before you finish them. I wish there were a good animation that allowed you to close in on them and unleash more damage rather than them retreating and covering up.

Edit: However, I know that more people would be salty if there were more one-shot ko's.

I loved the one shot Ko's in the beta because everyone I got or received felt well earned and deserved and very realistic in that aspect I remember I was fucking some dude up off sherdog and I kept going to the same jab to the face straight to the body combo third time he caught me and KO'd me with an uppercut I ducked right into and even tho I was winning it was deserved because I kept going back to it and he timed a perfect punch

I have eventually leveled my score on online championships. 12-12.

You will go on a serious winning streak then you will lose like 3 in a row...so far in my experiences with online you get matched up pretty quickly with someone on your skill level. Apparently I'm stuck at the low 1300-1320 lvl 4.

I loved the one shot Ko's in the beta because everyone I got or received felt well earned and deserved and very realistic in that aspect I remember I was fucking some dude up off sherdog and I kept going to the same jab to the face straight to the body combo third time he caught me and KO'd me with an uppercut I ducked right into and even tho I was winning it was deserved because I kept going back to it and he timed a perfect punch

Agreed. Got lit up for a couple rounds against one dude, was countering me with head movement all fight. I feinted and then threw a head kick while he slipped right into it for a 1 shot KO. Sucks that they took that type of moment out.

Robbie Lawler at MW is a beast in this game so many first round KO's with him and he's fucking FAST at MW

We should have an mma tournament and a kickboxing tournament. No ground or clinch, both fighters to the cage on knockdowns.

I love how you get the flash KO if you catch somone taunting. It is the best feeling to catch someone in a taunt.

They've literally had 4 years to create a game and they still fail miserably when it comes to cardio. When you have no cardio you go lights out, pretty simple rule they fail to follow. I don't get how they don't get this shit yet, it's baffling and very confusing as to the people that work on this game. No cardio = no power. No power from the clinch, no power on the ground, no power period you're dead. You can still throw strikes insanely fast with no cardio. Seriously most aggravsting aspect of this game is their complete cardio failures. Everything needs at least a 50% more cardio tax, and body shots should be stronger. It's pathetic they turned it from a sim in the beta to an arcade game, what is their reasoning for this?

What's really confusing too is that cardio has always been a big failure on every release of every ea ufc game you'd have thought they would've gotten it right somehow they fucked it up worse than ea ufc 1 on release.

Should be you get 15 td's stuffed un a round you're done son no more gas cardio on E at that point. That's one thing that really rattles me about this games, is not the failures it's the fact they fail so hard at things they have had years to fix and yet still manage to fuck it up every time. If I had a job, and I fucked it up all the time I'd get fired, pretty simple really, they should consider doing that to the team that produces this shit so bad on release.

Not to mention the blatant cheap recycling of fighters we hardly see or haven't fought in years like Pascal Krauss. They can give us Krauss Bruce Lee and Royce but not Mike Perry? Well, that's a confusing choice to say the least.

They should go back to making fight night honestly or hell even remaster FNC for PS4. They clearly can't or just plain refuse to make a good UFC game.

Screenshot_20180209-184301.png

Back