EA UFC 2 - Thread #2

What's your fastest finish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Do Nothing Bitch!
*Insert Ronda crying emoji* (4 realz doe, they need to add that as an emoji)

Anyways, I haven't had time to practice yet but I will soon. Prepare to get noobed. :p
Imma get cho ass

{<RR}

Rashid
Dunham
Trujillo
O'Connell

Yeah...O'Connell but not Krylov. Makes sense.
Damn. That's nuts that they haven't added krylov. I rarely play at 205 anyway. Playing against Jones, DC or Johnson everytime gets old quickly

Man this game can be frustrating as fuck sometimes. I would think out of my last 20 losses, 19 of them would be where I am beating the shit out of someone, and then they end up clinch kneeing me once or twice and DONE I lose lol. These questionable decisions are pretty funny sometimes though, like people clinch/TD spamming the shit out of me, get like 10 takedowns on me and then I win the decision.

Damn...I was keen to try the Holloway. I went against Collard so I could avoid being ko'd before the end. I basically did enough to win but not ko him. The AI was taunting a lot.

I got to the last 20 seconds and I taunted, pointed down to the octagon, awaiting his taunt to accept it...and no he ignored him and just carried on throwing punches. Bleh

Am I the most dangerous grappler in this game?FB_IMG_1471843333016.jpg

I've been playing for so long and I still can't figure out how to deny a submission attempt, not the mini game but Im talking the initial attempt. anyone know how?

Hey bro....I'm probably late haven't visited this thread in a while but if you haven't figured it out yet its mainly stamina based and you block it like you would any transition. You can even anticipate and "jump" the block for example if you are in bottom sprawl, even if you have no stamina if you anticipate your opponent going for guillotine or anaconda choke hold R2 + down before they attempt sub and you will deny the attempt. The only sub attempts that are OP are if you are in Werdum's guard its a guessing game because it's almost impossible to block triangle or omoplata attempt....good luck!!!

Anyone run up against a Nate Diaz that keeps you in rubber guard and elbows your face into oblivion? Ran into a few of these guys and I couldn't get out of rubber guard....and when I did get out, I couldn't deny the attempt to stay out of it......

Also

I know how to block the "break" of clinch over under/double under.....does anyone know how to transition block when in clinch body lock and over under?

Thanks in advance

Damn...I was keen to try the Holloway. I went against Collard so I could avoid being ko'd before the end. I basically did enough to win but not ko him. The AI was taunting a lot.

I got to the last 20 seconds and I taunted, pointed down to the octagon, awaiting his taunt to accept it...and no he ignored him and just carried on throwing punches. Bleh
I forgot about this new feature, haha. Will have to try.

So this just happened.

I'm Bermudez.

I notice your combos are still smooth as fuck....WTF did I just watch?? After nearly 3000 ranked fights I've personally never seen that.....seems like the only way to slow you down is to clinch with you.....you ever run into any crazy mofos like @Tank_Kam that will stand and trade with you till one of you fall? Id love to see a video of that kind of fight.....I know if I fought you id just hug you and lay on you...

I notice your combos are still smooth as fuck....WTF did I just watch?? After nearly 3000 ranked fights I've personally never seen that.....seems like the only way to slow you down is to clinch with you.....you ever run into any crazy mofos like @Tank_Kam that will stand and trade with you till one of you fall? Id love to see a video of that kind of fight.....I know if I fought you id just hug you and lay on you...

Thanks man, usually I mix it up more but for some reason I decided to use Bermudez for the first time and I was still trying to figure out his striking against that lanky mofo. I do run in to brawlers from time to time and it's fun as hell, especially at the lower weights where you can afford to go crazy without getting gassed. I was hoping "KO mode" was essentially going to be a seperate branch of ranked, K-1 style, so I was pretty bummed when it was just a solo/couch mode. But hey, it's MMA , so I've practiced a lot more on clinch/ground defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back