EA Sports UFC - top 10 highest rated fighters

confirmed Fake, she's a 92 according to pics taken from a hands on review. pictorial evidence>>>>>a site who has already before this given bogus info.

my mistake it was a 93, but trying to look at the pic from my phone off a site that is blocked at work, made me mistake the 3 for a 2. still it is NOT the 97 that that BS what culture site was trying to spew. and they put out other fake info about the game a few weeks before that. totally unreliable site.

Ronda Rousey - striking 97/100.
her striking average is higher than wideman (95) Pettis, (93) and even Hendricks (95)

%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B4%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%B3-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80-%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-572528.gif

kobe_bryan_wtf.gif

Can I take Rhonda and have her fight guys. I am going to have her beat Cain for the strap and tweet it to Dana.

Anyone who can own Mayweather shouldn't have striking under 100. She's underrated here imo

Anyone got a list of all of the "should be in" fighters that are not?

So, I played the demo. About 20 matches, using both Jones and Gus.

I have to say, the controls are horrible. 2 buttons to stuff a takedown? Are they serious?

The lack of swaying also hurts the stand up, and often when you do a successful parry you don't even get a shot in because it is so easy to just throw shots like a wild man.

Everyone is an A level fighter apparently.

10268556_638160052942112_8476905957050408745_n.jpg

It doesn't seem like that list is very accurate. 93-stand up seems about right, assuming "stand up" includes clinch throws, clinch passing, etc.
Thanks for debunking this rumor with the photographic evidence.

I think 93 is a little high but as you said if it includes the clinch game, I can give it a pass. I hope the entire roster isn't in the 90s though. There are some fighters that really should be in the low 80s for grappling (just for the sake of the game, irl it's worse) and submissions.

So, I played the demo. About 20 matches, using both Jones and Gus.

I have to say, the controls are horrible. 2 buttons to stuff a takedown? Are they serious?

The lack of swaying also hurts the stand up, and often when you do a successful parry you don't even get a shot in because it is so easy to just throw shots like a wild man.

You can sway in the game.

Back