EA Sports UFC - top 10 highest rated fighters

dawnslayer

wizard
@Black
Reaction score
http://whatculture.com/gaming/ea-sports-ufc-10-highest-rated-fighters.php

Gives the skill/stat averages for different fighters.

And holy fucking dogshit are some of them fucking hilarious.

Ronda Rousey - striking 97/100.
her striking average is higher than wideman (95) Pettis, (93) and even Hendricks (95)

what the fuck. She is, literally, the #2 fighter in the entire game. And how the hell she's higher than Pettis with her one questionable UFC stoppage and him absolutely wrecking dudes standing.

All the top guys are supermen, but of course Jones is #1, with

Striking: 97

Grappling: 96

Submissions: 98

dat hand speed! daq KO power! mind you this is an average, so all his skills are within a few points of 97. He's a fuckin' ninja.

Aldo has one sub back in 05 and hes got a 98 submission skill too. wut...

Anderson Silva isn't even on the list. I don't much care for him, in fact i totally was off my ass cheering when he got decapitated by wideman, but that's just total bullshit. My takaway is that every division has one guy clearly better than ALL the rest, except WW where thank god it's a tossup between Hendricks and GSP.

And no, i'm not raging (though it does read that way) i am stoked for this game, but i think this is funny and kinda sad. This is what happens when you let the UFC do the fighter ratings. holy shit. Amusingly this is right back to EA MMA where the only fighters you saw online were Fedor and Aoki.

Last edited:
I'm going to post what I posted in the heavies.

Ronda Rousey
Striking 97/100

Oh-Please-Kobe-Bryant-Disbelief-Reaction-Gif-At-a-Basketball-Game.gif

Keep in mind that it is overall, so Striking probably covers Clinch aswell. That said, I'm not pleased either. It's ridiculous.

And people wonder why EA was named worse company in America for two years in a row...

And people wonder why EA was named worse company in America for two years in a row...

They actually get a lot of downvotes for allowing homosexuality in their software and games. Which is kinda sad. I mean they suck ass, but there's WAY worse co's out there that actively screw people harder than a fucking video game company. Not defending, just saying these stats come straight from the fucking UFC who get final say. And man do they want to push their fucking agenda on us.

Sorry assholes, i'm still not buying any Jon Jones/Ronda PPVs! Jack their ratings to the fucking moon if you must.

UFC did the ratings though. So this is not a case of EA screwing it up. UFC is very stubborn about what makes it into the game, and how.

Ronda Rousey - striking 97/100.
her striking average is higher than wideman (95) Pettis, (93) and even Hendricks (95)
You can't beat up random big guys on the streets with striking below 95.

I'm going to assume striking includes all aspects of striking... Either way it's way too high.

Hopefully they let you customize UFC fighters.

Who the hell thinks Ronda Rousey is better than any fighter on that list, let alone Weidman, JBJ, Cain, Pettis Barao, Anderson (who isn't on the list), and Aldo=???

She has 1 TKO. 1!!!

How she is barely less talented than JBJ in everything is beyond me.

Lol at Hendricks having higher submissions than GSP and Weidman. The fuck

Bwahahahah! They must have made her stats when all that talk of her fighting Mayweather was going around.

From the article

Here are the 10 Highest Rated Fighters on EA Sports UFC (as approved by Dana White):

What a joke. I'm surprised he didn't force a Mayweather look-alike into the game with stats in the 70 range, and playable in the women's division.

it's a videogame. who the hell cares.

besides, rousey is the only woman to deliver a legit standing stoppage in the women's division.

I've never played any of these games but maybe the rating refers to their skills relative to the other fighters in their division. I still wouldn't give Ronda Rousey such a high striking rating but it would make more sense.

Back