EA Sports UFC Game - The Curse is Real

You'd think he'd be the safest option as far as all the champs that could possibly lose their belts.

The curse is real fo sho

I've never actually thought about this before, but great observation TS. It's just like the Madden curse. What's this all about!?! :D

Golden
oD5ITNa.jpg

This thread reminds me of the “NBA 2k cover curse” where the cover athlete ends up changing teams

The kicks on UFC 3 are so gay. They are slow as molasses. UFC 2 was better and had more fluid kicks and combos.

I think you're looking too deep into this, Conspiracy ting

It's just a thing where the top of the top get overthrown. They were cover stars because they were the top, but somebodys always training to beat your ass

EA signs athlete near peak of his career for photo... Cannot sustain peak... internet calls it a curse.

There is always some evil force.

The higher the hype the harder the fall.

The saddest part about that game is that the fighters don’t receive a dime to be in it. What kind of shit is that lol.

I've never actually thought about this before, but great observation TS. It's just like the Madden curse. What's this all about!?! :D
There’s a Fifa one too. It’s just EAids games in general

Thank god Comier's fat ass is not appealing enough to be on a game cover <DCWhoa>

And guess what?

ufc_3-6.jpg
tenor.gif

They don't???? How is that even possible?

Not sure if it's still in effect (probably is) but the fighters all had to sign over their likenesses for lifetime when the UFC started going heavy into games back in the PS3/360 days. Jon Fitch got in some hot water with Dana for actually standing up for his rights, was briefly released as Dana said something gross like, "We're looking for guys to work with us, not against us." aka "We're looking for guys who are dumb enough to sign this and screw themselves out of money."

I'm always for the fighters but it's kind of hard to get behind them when they whine about pay and then do shit like sign their likeness away for life and do nothing to better their working conditions *cough*unionize you dumb shits*cough*.

Not sure if it's still in effect (probably is) but the fighters all had to sign over their likenesses for lifetime when the UFC started going heavy into games back in the PS3/360 days. Jon Fitch got in some hot water with Dana for actually standing up for his rights, was briefly released as Dana said something gross like, "We're looking for guys to work with us, not against us." aka "We're looking for guys who are dumb enough to sign this and screw themselves out of money."

I'm always for the fighters but it's kind of hard to get behind them when they whine about pay and then do shit like sign their likeness away for life and do nothing to better their working conditions *cough*unionize you dumb shits*cough*.
Fuck I had no idea, that's insane!

Back