News EA Sports has added Chimaev in Ea UFC 4 for download

There's_Three_Actually_Banner.jpg

He took over from the first two though

This guy is the guy to beat Khabibs legacy. Khabib is the guy who would miss weight constantly, he was always injured. Took 3 years off from injury, almost retired before winning the title! But khabibs dad pushed. Kamzat is a fucking gamer. He will fight constantly and in multiple weight classes. Pushing himself, yeah he may not retire undefeated. That's ok. But this dude is gonna challenge himself in ways khabib never did.

Thi is number 2 bs
But I guess it will be fun to replay the beatdown Leon is gonna give him

Why everyone got t rex arms in that game loool

It's nearly 2021. How is it possible for graphics to be THIS bad?!

I haven't been into gaming for many years and it pretty much looks the same as when I left it. I'm not complaining though as I gamed my way through the 90s receiving INSANE improvements every freaking year. Going from DOOM95 to GTA Vice City and everything in between was fucking bonkers.

I haven't been into gaming for many years and it pretty much looks the same as when I left it. I'm not complaining though as I gamed my way through the 90s receiving INSANE improvements every freaking year. Going from DOOM95 to GTA Vice City and everything in between was fucking bonkers.

We're to the point now where the difference between the PS4/XB1 and PS5/XBSX is almost nothing. PS5/XBSX is way faster, but the graphics are only marginally better than PS4/XB1.
<{hughesimpress}>

We're to the point now where the difference between the PS4/XB1 and PS5/XBSX is almost nothing. PS5/XBSX is way faster, but the graphics are only marginally better than PS4/XB1.
<{hughesimpress}>

I bet in 50 years the young crowd will be laughing at that shit while using some incredible VR device

Back