News EA Sports has added Chimaev in Ea UFC 4 for download

2020 and their graphics are still dogshit

He's from Sweden? Da fook
Pay attention

Khamzat-UFC-Debut.jpg

I ll buy this BS game just to play him !

tenor.gif

btw people really like this game ?
It's not as bad as they say. Shit I get bored and run tournaments, while just letting the AI run the fights. The career mode isn't terrible either. More fluid than the last games too. I like it.

I love how theyve added Chimaev but Alex Perez, literally headlining a PPV Saturday still hasnt made the game.
Erick Silva is in it, and he's fought for LFA and Bellator twice since his last UFC performance like 3 years ago lol.

Listen im a sucker for mma games. Ill make excuses for them all the time but EA UFC 4 is just such total shit in my opinion.

I used to like EA MMA many years back. I even created all my favourite fighters from other orgs and even just some gym guys that were bad ass that never competed. All the game modes and venues were pretty neat. The mechanics were good and having Sebastian as my coach/trainer was funny and enjoyable. I have EA UFC 3 and have played it a few times with only stand up. Is entertaining for maybe 6 matches then I just put on youku and watch old vale tudo events. Based upon your post... will no poor chis and wood ratter poor chis Ne Beh Ahh chew K twhen chi juan. Tanks Sherbro

U3 is robotic as hell. Pride mode is great though.
So is EA UFC once you've seen all the animations in every possible scenario which doesn't take long.. there are more moves in undisputed 3. The movement and graphics are better but almost everything else isn't imo.

They added Megan Anderson which is a better addition to the game.

It's gone very arcadey. I preferred the older game, it seems like they took a step backwards with this one.

Definitely took a step BACKWARD, the grappling system sucks, they stupidly tied the controls to body shots, so when you're throwing to the body you can accidently attempt a TD, you can't deny Clinch attempts, there's so much wrong with this game.

Fighters also throw 100 Strikes a minute and don't tire, they all have that Colby Covington cardio.

Izzy's Jab is shit in the game despite being good in 3.

It's good if you play standup only. If I play ranked I honestly give up when they start going for takedowns a bunch, can't stand the grappling.

Back