E3 2018

I want to be excited for it but it feels like a major Arkham rip off.
I haven't played Arkham, so I will be happy to buy Spiderman and not notice anything lol. Will be a new game for me.

Never understood the hype for smash Bros.

Don't give a shit about Smash. Will likely get Party to play with my kids.

man, the dude translating japanese to english on the IGN stream has skills, never really got into smash though

From Halo? Forza? Or the cross platform games they paid to be on their show lol?

Probably be of the 4 studios they acquired and their very own new studio they just opened. I got hyped when Xbox got Ninja Studios. With that Microsoft $$$ no telling what theyre going to make.

pokemon rpg for the switch, sounds promising

pokemon rpg for the switch, sounds promising

I think it looks terrible. No battles? Exp on catching?

I really hope this isn't the future of Pokemon. I loved Sun and Moon.

I think it looks terrible. No battles? Exp on catching?

I really hope this isn't the future of Pokemon. I loved Sun and Moon.

yeah not exactly what i was thinking, so you catch a pokemon and the rest of your pokemon that you carry instantly share experience and level up, well i guess if the combat system and gyms and stuff are good this could work, it looks great though

I am drawn to the Daemon X Machina game, but they didn't say anything about it!

I want to be excited for it but it feels like a major Arkham rip off.

Yeah. I loved all of the Arkham games though so I'm cool with a Spider-Man version.

Idk how people felt about the combat system in Arkham but I loved it. Looks similar.

Was there really nothing on Red Dead Redemption 2 except an interview with a Take 2 exec??? Is this typical for Rockstar/take 2?

Really, Nintendo? Fortnight and Smash?

Was there really nothing on Red Dead Redemption 2 except an interview with a Take 2 exec??? Is this typical for Rockstar/take 2?
Yes. This is something I really like about Rockstar. They release their shit when they feel like it and don't do what Bethesda did with that ES VI "reveal" "trailer" just because people pressure/whine for it.

Yes. This is something I really like about Rockstar. They release their shit when they feel like it and don't do what Bethesda did with that ES VI "reveal" "trailer" just because people pressure/whine for it.
I didnt mind the ES6 tease as clearly they're very early in development but it serves as a reminder that ES fans aren't forgotten. And iirc Rockstar has been teasing RDR2 for years and have delayed it a few times already- imo this is the worst way to handle it. Personally I hoped for an e3 spot to snuff out any chance of another delay.

Although I'd rather have it this way where a game is confirmed but with a very tentative release date than to be 100% in the dark like Valve is notorious for(easily the worst in this regard).

On the flip side when Valve announces a game that shit is coming and nothing will stop it.

I didnt mind the ES6 tease as clearly they're very early in development but it serves as a reminder that ES fans aren't forgotten. And iirc Rockstar has been teasing RDR2 for years and have delayed it a few times already- imo this is the worst way to handle it. Personally I hoped for an e3 spot to snuff out any chance of another delay.

They've release three big time trailers the way movie companies release trailers for those and have a concrete release date now of late October (I THINK the date is the 24th or 25th).

Really, Nintendo? Fortnight and Smash?
Fortnite is maybe the most popular game in history they'd be stupid not to have it on their system. And Smash is a goddamn legendary fighting game. Im not the biggest fan of either game personally but they make complete sense.

I just want a Conker's Bad Fur Day remaster to give me enough reason to buy a Switch.

Back