E3 2014 Discussion

cool man. despite what dudes like ryu say, there's some good back log of games to pick up.

I mainly want 3d world, wonderful 101 and mario kart 8 out of the stuff that's out so far. I also never owned a wii so there's a lot of stuff for that I want to get.

"Completely in-engine" does not mean "representive of the final game".

I don't doubt their engine is capable of rendering that scene. I doubt it is capable of doing it in real-time on a console. You'll see when the full game releases. Naughty Dog is notorious for scale-backs.

2505928-6959351355-IpmAP.jpg

Lol, where did you drag that from? It looks absoutely nothing like the real game.

Take a look at TLOU that was shown at E3 before it launched and tell me how scaled back the actual game looks.

WTF with that pic. My game looked a hell of a lot more like the left side than the right.

Yeah, my game looked almost exactly like the left side of that pic.

Hadron is fucking full of shit.

I don't have a way of capturing ps3 gameplay, but uncharted 3 looks nothing like the image on the right there. Someone needs to mess with their TV, because that's real shitty looking.

Ok. I'll just take your word for it over a whole host of other people who played the game, and a respected journalism website.

Uncharted 3 looked great. Some of the stages were almost on par with PS4. The boat and the dune stages in particular. This is a shot from in-game. I have no idea where they got that other screenshot from. It never looked bad like that.

uncharted-3-screenshots-oxcgn-4.jpg

Why does anyone waste time dealing with Hadron honestly? Just see that he posted it and go to the next post...

I've been away from my computer with shitty wifi since Sunday.

Anything on Prey 2? It looked pretty amazing and I'm hoping they don't shitcan it. :/

How did Nintendo do? I missed it but will watch it later tonight...

I am starting to doubt we will see Fallout 4 before 2015 or 2016.

It's probably already been talked about but...dat Witcher gameplay. Holy shit. Now that is next-gen shit.

It's probably already been talked about but...dat Witcher gameplay. Holy shit. Now that is next-gen shit.

Agreed...looking forward to it way more than Dragon Age...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back