E3 2014 Discussion

Did someone mention Half Life?

no?

never mind I'll come back next year.

What channel is E3 on this year? I see that Spike TV has a bit of coverage but they dont seem to be covering it all. I dont see Sony's press conference listed on their channel anywhere. I guess I'll have to watch Sony's on PSN or the internet.

Giantbomb will be running two streams, one direct feed and one with them talking over it.
http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/, starting 9:30am pdt for the xbox conference and continuing on until all the conferences are over.

Did someone mention Half Life?

no?

never mind I'll come back next year.

Valve never does E3, if they're announcing something it's more than likely just going to show up on the steam store front page or something.

A few hours away! Can't wait! Anyone else going to watch the Sony conference in the theater? I hear they are also giving away goodies, hopefully some cool stuff and a free downloadable game or something. They are also supposed to show 30 mins of exclusive content like extended demos and exclusive interviews or something.

Valve never does E3, if they're announcing something it's more than likely just going to show up on the steam store front page or something.

They announced Left 4 Dead 2 at the Microsoft E3 Conference several years ago and Portal 2 at the Playstation Conference a couple years ago when fatfuck Newell came on stage to make the announcement.

L4D3 and Half Life 3 are rumored to be well into development... although, obviously no one should expect anything regarding HL3 .... it could be one of those random unexpected moments where people shit bricks if they actually did make an announcement.

I personally don't give a shit about Half Life and would be more interested in L4D3... which has a more realistic chance at getting announced today.

They announced Left 4 Dead 2 at the Microsoft E3 Conference several years ago and Portal 2 at the Playstation Conference a couple years ago when fatfuck Newell came on stage to make the announcement.

L4D3 and Half Life 3 are rumored to be well into development... although, obviously no one should expect anything regarding HL3 .... it could be one of those random unexpected moments where people shit bricks if they actually did make an announcement.

I personally don't give a shit about Half Life and would be more interested in L4D3... which has a more realistic chance at getting announced today.

New L4D would be cool I guess. I'm a bit more interested in Evolve at this point though. It looks like it's got some interesting stuff in it and the people behind it obviously know about co-op shooter design stuff having made L4D.

Time difference is a killer for GMT,

I'm only interested in the Sony presentation and thats at 2am.

I guess my journey to work will be an interesting read.

New L4D would be cool I guess. I'm a bit more interested in Evolve at this point though. It looks like it's got some interesting stuff in it and the people behind it obviously know about co-op shooter design stuff having made L4D.

I agree about Evolve looking solid and being a fresh take for coop shooters. L4D3 doesn't seem as intriguing because the whole zombie gaming phase has been played out at this point... but the coop is strong/addictive and if they added some different new elements to the existing formula .... I will be sold.

Man, living in Australia is not convenient at all for watching E3. The first conference is at 2:30 in the morning. I got shit to do dammit.

bane_let_the_games_begin_2012_olympics_by_lightvsright-d58z7ph.jpg

Another COD which looks the same

COD: Titanfall!

FUCK YEA! LOL

Titanfall ?

^ My first thought too!

It looks absolutely fuckin retarded. Futuristic warfare games are so gay looking.

Forza came out 12 years ago? Woah!

Edit: He meant when they started developing, my bad

Back