E3 2014 Discussion

So is the Sony press conference not going to be on TV again? I looked through the guide for MOnday at 9 est and see nothing. I know you can stream it online but I cant get it in full HD with my connection and would MUCH rather watch it in 1080 and on the big screen.

nope. Spike for the second year is not showing Sony conference.

Oddworld is back?
Sweet I need a new Strangers Wrath game

ihOA9ANeUqUuN.gif

tankskj7e.gif

Sony better take this one again

Bethesda is either going to show a teaser for Fallout 4 or going demo for Doom 4.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I will be interested in COD Advanced Warfare and Madden 14.

Want to see what kind of controversy the MGS trailer is going to create.

I thought Doom 4 had been scrapped and they were starting over?

I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of Fallout 4 news. Valve will show nothing with a 3 in the title. I'll be a die hard Valve supporter and defender till the end of time, but the lack of Gordon Freeman in my life at this point is unforgivable.

I bet there will be something with zombies, though.

Last edited:
Started new job and can't go this year. =(

Im excited for the first time in a long while. Got a new gen system and i need something that will get rid of the the feeling of early buyers remorse.

Doom 4 better look good.

Madden 15

[YT]RYIeJ5H8oe0[/YT]

Modern Combat 5

[YT]jc0MNMfRMis[/YT]

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

[YT]TJCxtthulSU[/YT]

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix

[YT]0G0NL6Fdfic[/YT]

wonder what trailer is gonna have everyone buzzing this year

World Of Warships

[YT]m_WEzzidUUI[/YT]

Militant

[YT]zFKxgCjkUCk[/YT]

Battlefield Hardline

[YT]dIfeh6EGZo8[/YT]

Add what you like...this is a E3 thread, not mine...I just started it...

Really wonder who's going to walk out with the most impressive showing.

Really wonder who's going to walk out with the most impressive showing.

i honestly don't care about shitbox so im looking forwards to ps4, seeing how they locked up project beast i wounder as well.

I could be wrong but I think quite a few surprises might have already been spoiled pre-e3 (new battlefield & other announcements that came out this past week)

I am hoping to see:

Multiplatform stuff:

- MKX legit gameplay
- Either Tekken 7 announcement or that the Tekken X Street Fighter game is indeed next gen.
- Possible GTAV goty edition remastered for XB1 + PS4
- Potential TimeSplitters game (I know will not happen but still would love this)
- Star Wars Battlefront gameplay
- Fallout 4 revealed for ALL systems (gamer in me kind of doesn't like exclusives for either system)
- New Chrono Cross / Trigger game (won't happen since square working on FFXV + KH3 but one can dream)

PS4:
- Show us what Project Beast is (not overly interested in it but still want to see it revealed officially)
- Uncharted 4 reveal a snippit of gameplay
- Date for TLoU remastered
- Reveal a revived IP (I've wanted a new Dark Cloud game forever)
- More Order gameplay or just more stuff about it
- Figure out whats happening with Last Guardian (didn't like the other games really) closure or honesty for the fans of the series.

XB1
- Quantum Break gameplay + reveal (really piqued my interest out of all next gen only games so far)
- Forza Horizon gameplay
- Release + info on the Halo collection
- Snippit of something from Halo 5 (although I am wanting different games really preferred the earlier Halo games)

I have other things but I can't think of em just yet unfortunately I have a feeling this E3 might be somewhat underwhelming (think majority of the conferences will be about $ & #s sold + how great everything has been etc).

Truthfully don't have much interest in hearing about the next Call of Duty advanced modern warfare or whatever its called

Back