E.Silva's injury not serious, eyes march return

Full welterweights card for 158, please, that would be awesome and would also make it easier to re-shuffle in case of injuries.

Doesn't Marquardt train at Tristar in Montreal quite often when he's not in Colorado? I always see him in the UFC Primetimes with GSP having Breakfast at some diner

Nate Marquardt says he wants to fight at UFC 158 which is in March. Marquardt vs E. Silva? What say you, Sherdoggers?

Urhh no, do you want to derail Eric forever.

Nate could probably fuk his shit up in the first.

Give him a bigger name....I would kill for

Thiago Alves vs Erik SIlva

This would be a good test for Erick Silva and a big opportunity for Mike Pierce (who is criminally underrated on here).

How would a fight with Erick be a big opportunity for Pierce?

Pierce is on a three fight streak and Silva is coming off of a loss. Not to mention that Mike has fought higher profile opponent than Erick before (even though he lost to them).

As for Pierce being overrated, it probably has something to do with the guy being a tool (I think he's trying to act like Sonnen, but he's not very good at it) and the fact that he's one of the most boring fighters in the organization (Simpson fight aside).

He's definitely a good fighter though. He had close fights with Koscheck ((I scored that fight for Pierce) and Hendricks.

Good to hear.
Erick vs Mills/Riddle winner or Dan Hardy

Sounds like Hardy is going to be fighting Brown.

Brown asked for the fight on twitter and Hardy agreed. Wouldn't surprise me if it ended up being on 158.

Lots of great fights for him, I wasn't a fan of the Hieron match-up anyway.

Ignoring the usual 'loser vs. loser' matchmaking that the UFC likes to go with, I'd love to see him against Mike Pyle. It'd be cool to see him welcome a Strikeforce fighter to the UFC like Jason High or Jorge Santiago as well.

shame about the injury. really looking forward to his future fights. I picked him to lose against Fitch but there is no shame against that.

His future in the sport is very bright. Could be a huge star.

How fucking good, would Erick Silva vs. Jordan Mein be at UFC 158?

How fucking good, would Erick Silva vs. Jordan Mein be at UFC 158?

yeah I mentionned this fight yesterday man, it makes sense, it would be great! Patrick vs Silva makes sense too.

GSP vs Diaz
Jake vs Hendricks
Condit vs Rory
Brown vs Hardy
Silva vs Mein/Patrick

good card!

yeah I mentionned this fight yesterday man, it makes sense, it would be great! Patrick vs Silva makes sense too.

GSP vs Diaz
Jake vs Hendricks
Condit vs Rory
Brown vs Hardy
Silva vs Mein/Patrick

good card!

Sorry man, great minds think alike I guess! Didn't see it yday, just popped into my head. I wanted Mein to fight Cote, personally!

Claude Patrick will probably be undercard, IMO. Never know though.

Back