E.Silva's injury not serious, eyes march return

Nate Marquardt says he wants to fight at UFC 158 which is in March. Marquardt vs E. Silva? What say you, Sherdoggers?

Nate Marquardt says he wants to fight at UFC 158 which is in March. Marquardt vs E. Silva? What say you, Sherdoggers?

no Nate said he wanted to fight a WINNER of one of the big WW fights in March

He will either fight Condit, Rory or Jake Ellenberger depending who wins in the most brilliant fashion I think.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...withdrawal-erick-silva-targeting-march-return

Only announced card in march is UFC 158, and Silva is a WW. Kind of easy to do the math.

Patrick?
Pierce?
Bazcynski?
Mein?
Wonderboy?
Sauna?
Other?

plenty of options here wether you wanna give Silva another higher profile opponent or a serious downgrade from Fitch...

FUEL 8 is in March too, but I seriously doubt he gets added to that card.

Seth Baczynski would be a good opponent for him imo.

FUEL 8 is in March too, but I seriously doubt he gets added to that card.

Seth Baczynski would be a good opponent for him imo.

Ahhh I was wondering if UFC 158 would be the only card in March...

edit : lol ok the Fuel Japan card...I thought it was in February for some reason, its on March 2nd indeed

He would get Fitch'd again if he fought Pierce. I want to see Erick Silva vs a striker

Good to hear.
Erick vs Mills/Riddle winner or Dan Hardy

Nate the great should wait for a fight with Rory.

Strikeforce champ fight a guy coming off a loss, don't see it happening. Nate v winner of Ellenberger/Hendricks would be good.

Strikeforce champ fight a guy coming off a loss, don't see it happening. Nate v winner of Ellenberger/Hendricks would be good.

The only way Hendricks fights Nate is if GSP fights Silva next. Hendricks gets the title shot with a win over Ellenberger.

They better keep Silva as far away from Pierce as possible, nothing good can come from that...haha

I love how not one person here cares that nate's fighting Tarec Saffiedine in strikeforce.Yes Nate will be a favorite but tarec is a very good fighter with a granite chin it won't be an easy fight for nate.Tarec's very very hard to look good against he's so well rounded.

I would love to see Erick Silva vs Mike Pierce but I don't really care UFC does a good job with things considering constant injuries etc.I don't like all the match ups but i'm not bothered by how they put things together.

The only way Hendricks fights Nate is if GSP fights Silva next. Hendricks gets the title shot with a win over Ellenberger.

Well that's how it was supposed to happen if we take Dana seriously. Win v Nick > move on to superfight.

But agree with he can win v Ellenberger especially one shot him he should be next in line for sure.

Also, I'd like to see Erick Silva fight Seth Baczynski or Aaron Simpson.

Both are coming off losses to Mike Pierce and are good fighters but not quite "top" guys. They are the kinda guys Silva should fight after losing to Fitch to re-establish himself and get a streak going.

Back