Social E. Jean Carroll Accuses Trump of Sexual Assault, Rape in Dressing Room 23-24 Years Ago

Huge if true.
Who did he rape?

I said basically confirmed:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-accused-donald-trump-misconduct/1546481001/

His best friends, like Bill Clinton, are rapists, he has sexually assaulted many women, and he admits to having a mentality that women want to bang celebrities and rich guys. In his long life of being a billionaire playboy, it would only take one night of him being overly aggressive or misinterpreting some action or a woman being too scared to say no. I would be more surprised if he wasn't, tbh.

You implied that a wealthy man that can bang supermodels would not rape. I showed you why that is absolutely false. You are welcome.

Tons of women have come forward and we have Trump saying he does it himself. When he said "they let you do it" you can bet some of them just didnt say know out of shock or fear. He is a scumbag man-- stop defending him.

You didn’t show me shit. You speculated that there are people out there who are perverts. I find it unlikely that Trump would rape a 53 year old lady who looks like she smells like cigarettes. Especially when she waited so long to come forward, doesn’t have witnesses and is saying this to sell a book. That’s not an unreasonable position.

And stop being a baby about the bus. It was two guys on a bus talking shit, stop clutching your pearls. Have you never been in a bar before where guys talk about hooking up with girls? It’s obvious that Trump was musing to Bush about how crazy it is to be rich and famous that women will throw themselves at him and he can do whatever he wants.

You didn’t show me shit. You speculated that there are people out there who are perverts. I find it unlikely that Trump would rape a 53 year old lady who looks like she smells like cigarettes. Especially when she waited so long to come forward, doesn’t have witnesses and is saying this to sell a book. That’s not an unreasonable position.

And stop being a baby about the bus. It was two guys on a bus talking shit, stop clutching your pearls. Have you never been in a bar before where guys talk about hooking up with girls? It’s obvious that Trump was musing to Bush about how crazy it is to be rich and famous that women will throw themselves at him and he can do whatever he wants.

Stop being an idiot about Trump. He said he does it and tons of women said he did it to them. There is a high likelihood that he is that guy man.

I’m sure a billionaire who bangs 25 year old Eastern European super models couldn’t control himself around a menopause aged cat lady.

Right? The idea that a billionaire would want something. Laughable! Remember Rockefeller when someone asked him how much money was enough? His reply was "I'm rich, that's enough! No more money for me!!!!"

Right? The idea that a billionaire would want something. Laughable! Remember Rockefeller when someone asked him how much money was enough? His reply was "I'm rich, that's enough! No more money for me!!!!"

So you actually believe this old bag? Lol at you.

Yeah a billionaire wants more money because money is actually a good thing. I can’t say the same thing about this Caesar cut lady.

There is a reason why the media isn't making this front page news. They know that it is bullshit.

If anything, she raped Trump.

What's so funny is the Supreme Court liar lady has pretty much put the final nail in the coffin of any woman hurting a politicians reputation with old allegations ever again. We should thank her. What was her name? Ford?

At this point, it's basically confirmed that Donald is a rapist

Who did he rape? How was it confirmed?

It's obvious in my eyes that he is an unrepentant, sleazy womanizer. There's a couple of steps in between that and confirmed rapist.

Who did he rape? How was it confirmed?

It's obvious in my eyes that he is an unrepentant, sleazy womanizer. There's a couple of steps in between that and confirmed rapist.

Agree. I think that he is a sleazeball, but not a rapist. If anything his sexual advances were met with consent. "I fucked a billionaire, how you like me now"

What's so funny is the Supreme Court liar lady has pretty much put the final nail in the coffin of any woman hurting a politicians reputation with old allegations ever again. We should thank her. What was her name? Ford?

Blasey Ford's allegations didn't hold up well under cross examination, but I think it was Avenatti piling on with lurid tales of Kavanaugh leading rape parties and such that really turned the tide. Which is too bad. A lot of very sleazy men had been abusing their power for years and finally getting their comeuppance in the early days of #metoo.

So you actually believe this old bag? Lol at you.

Yeah a billionaire wants more money because money is actually a good thing. I can’t say the same thing about this Caesar cut lady.

I was speaking of the laughable nature of your view regarding men in power and something like rape. I doubt her, considering the book deal, but your contention was still absurd.

He probably did he's a fat rapey loser but she just wants the publicity for her shit book.

Tons of women have come forward and we have Trump saying he does it himself. When he said "they let you do it" you can bet some of them just didnt say know out of shock or fear. He is a scumbag man-- stop defending him.

Or perhaps you're just emasculated and out-of-touch with your basic human instincts. Women are not innocent angels free from sin; they crave power and will use their sexuality to get it. Trump has power... it's natural for women to gravitate towards him and it's natural for him to act on his human instincts when they lead him on.

Blasey Ford's allegations didn't hold up well under cross examination, but I think it was Avenatti piling on with lurid tales of Kavanaugh leading rape parties and such that really turned the tide. Which is too bad. A lot of very sleazy men had been abusing their power for years and finally getting their comeuppance in the early days of #metoo.
Yeah basically you can't wait for them to get power anymore. That shouldn't be the thing that makes you come forward, unless it was a rather recent event.

Or perhaps you're just emasculated and out-of-touch with your basic human instincts. Women are not innocent angels free from sin; they crave power and will use their sexuality to get it. Trump has power... it's natural for women to gravitate towards him and it's natural for him to act on his human instincts when they lead him on.

Your post makes no sense at all. This had nothing to do with anyone being emasculated....... WTF man?

Women? What women? There are about 3 billion of them and they are all individuals. Grouping them all into one category is categorically stupid.

or that she could give no details, her locations didn't match, she had no recollection of anything except Brett Kavanaugh and every witness she placed at the scene testified against her version

Back