Dysfonctionnal Tale of the tape

Poids Moyen

Mussels
Banned
Reaction score
Sure, belts are cool (still not used to the Power rangers one though) but why in God's name some fighters have the presumptuousness and permission to pose with - for instance - their FW belt whereas they're fighting a WW bout ?
Look at this tale of the tape : it's a rematch.
For the promotion of the first fight, the irish guy took his featherweight belt everywhere. Then he lost. Welterweight fight. Fight number 2 :
wBSq66.png

He's with that belt AGAIN !
Same at press conferences.
Where's the humility, habitually inherent to the martial arts ?
Bunch of posers nowadays with their fancy crap and all.

I think you are a little late on this one.

This is the UFC. They literally make up belts out of thin air.

Who gives a fuck.

You really shouldn't be attempting words with more than one syllable little buddy

It's just an example.
My purpose is legit.
If the irish guy hadn't perform his stupid parade with a sub-two-weight belt his humiliation would have been reduced.

Lol the fact that this got you that upset.

Also, you can't spell.

<36>

Lol the fact that this got you that upset.

Also, you can't spell.

<36>

English is not my native language.
It didn't upset me, I just want to chat about futile things because I'm drunk on belgian beer.
Belgian beers are the best in the world.
You were all given a choice.

Sometimes the picture is 5+ years old. Who gives a fuck?

Stop with these fucking pathetic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass threads.

My purpose is still legit.
It should be forbidden to wear your belt if you fight in another weight class. It doesn't make sense.

The fighters aren't choosing these images, The UFC is choosing them. It seems pretty obvious to me that the reason it's done is to try and add gravitas to the bout. It's pretty fucking lame.

Sometimes the picture is 5+ years old. Who gives a fuck?

Stop with these fucking pathetic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass threads.

My thread questions and adresses behaviors + modern stupid shit that infects every sport, bling-bling crap, mongoloïd attitudes, arrogance etc.
Look at the other threads in Sherdog, mine is high-level. Who cares if my example is considered archaïc ? A few years ago ? Who gives a fuck, people have not evolved one bit.

Because it looks better to promote a fight or fighter.

Back