Dying Light: Enhanced Edition + The Following Discussion

one thing i think took away from the immersion was the upgrade that allows you to cover yourself in zombie guts to go undetected.
you end up doing it all the time later in the game and it takes away from the zombie threat.

Blows my mind they're STILL releasing DLC for this.

wow for real? i thought the following was the last dlc.

I finished the main game and spent so many hours in this game that i started playing something else

i had no idea they are still releasing more content

Holy shit, I didn't know they were still dropping content either. Fucking LOVE this game. Remoting into PC at home and redownloading now so it's there when I get home....

one thing i think took away from the immersion was the upgrade that allows you to cover yourself in zombie guts to go undetected.
you end up doing it all the time later in the game and it takes away from the zombie threat.

That shit helps in Volatile nests.

That shit helps in Volatile nests.

That's the best thing about Dying Light, the night stuff, which so many people avoided. It was legit scary facing off against Volatiles. Even with high level gear, they will tear you up quickly. So while the camo can be cheesed in the day time, it becomes essential for survival in many night situations.

Back