Dying Light 2

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looking very forward to it. I enjoyed parkour style of first one and vast open world. I am hoping world in 2nd will be even bigger. The online was great as well.

The one thing they could improve on is to bring feel of horror same as in a Stalker and Metro.

I find DL1 to be a bit 'cheesy' when it comes to story, you like sort of had the feeling of what to expect and knew that you will one way or another beat the mission. Where in Stalker there was always a mystery and you totally couldn't say for sure whats ahead.

They actually announced like an hour ago that it's been delayed and no release date window estimated, even worse was the statement of they'll have news in the coming months regarding a release window which means it's going to be a while.

They actually announced like an hour ago that it's been delayed and no release date window estimated, even worse was the statement of they'll have news in the coming months regarding a release window which means it's going to be a while.
Totally what i expected. thanks

https://www.ign.com/articles/dying-light-2-delayed-with-no-new-release-date

I forgot to post the link on my previous reply. Count me in though on the butthurt list of another big delay.
Blows my mind how they don't even have a release date lol. That's pretty bad. Sometimes I feel like maybe studios should release more 29.99 games so they don't get all paranoid about where the finished product will be completely worth it. I wouldn't mind more half ased games at half the cost.

I'm okay with this. The first is plenty good enough to hold me over.

Goddamn it I thought this would be out soon! I love the first game.

Cyberpunk now this. Don't delay watch dogs 3 on me.

As much as these games getting delayed sucks, I'd rather them release a bug free product than rush it.

I was hyped for it too. Damnit it’s delayed

March is still doom, and I’m looking at a few other games also. Dying light was my most anticipated release tho

Back