DWTNCS 8 : Ulberg v Oliveira

Vanderaa, Jared
Bahamondes, Ignacio
Ulberg, Carlos

+144

I parlayed this lol

Last edited:
2 dogs for me... medium-sized play on Murdock @ +145 and small on Oliveira @ +174.

My bets are up for tomorrow! Check out my YT channel at MMAProphecies for more predictions and betting tips.
C. Ulberg v Bruno Oliveira 2u $200 O1.5
H. Hunsucker vs J. Vanderaa
2u $200 H. Hunsucker
G. De Paula v P. Macias
3u $300 G. Paula
H. Hunsucker, L. Saldana, I. Bahamondes, C. Ulberg, G. De Paula 1u $100

My bets are up for tomorrow! Check out my YT channel at MMAProphecies for more predictions and betting tips.
C. Ulberg v Bruno Oliveira 2u $200 O1.5
H. Hunsucker vs J. Vanderaa
2u $200 H. Hunsucker
G. De Paula v P. Macias
3u $300 G. Paula
H. Hunsucker, L. Saldana, I. Bahamondes, C. Ulberg, G. De Paula 1u $100

I hope everyone ignores you after this laughable post.

1. You don't mention a single price for any of these.
2. De Paula vs. Macias was moved back to November 17th.
3. The bets themselves are dreadful, and expose a complete inability to understand gambling mistakes. (Like not including big dogs in a parlay)

Vanderaa v Hunsucker U1.5 rounds 410 to win 200
Olivera 121 to win 200

I may be pissing in the wind here, but I like all dogs besides Gomez.

Put 2u on Vanderaa at -275. He is, if nothing else, a semi-competent heavyweight. Hunsucker is just a sloppy bum who, on top of laughable technique, displayed some of the worst cardio I've ever seen in MMA and is coming in on short notice.

This might easily be -900 value.

Put 2u on Vanderaa at -275. He is, if nothing else, a semi-competent heavyweight. Hunsucker is just a sloppy bum who, on top of laughable technique, displayed some of the worst cardio I've ever seen in MMA and is coming in on short notice.

ez

Vanderaa was patient. He ate some big shots that he really could’ve countered. Hunsucker was squaring up right in front of him loading up on big punches

Thought vanderaa would counter ko him but he decided to easily take him down where hunsucker just kind of turtled up and waited to get demolished

Last edited:

+0.72u.

Hunsucker's punches, clumsy and lousy as they are, were still an improvement over what I saw on tape. (I got a good laugh out of Blindman Bisping and the rest trying to sell us on Hunsucker's "power" when Vanderaa was easily shrugging them all of)

However, his cardio was as wretched as I expected.

Fading Gianni, small degen play on murdock

this idiot talking about blind betting overs in featherweight dwcs fights

brilliant

Murdock not attempting takedowns being from alpha male is pretty baffling

Murdock is horrible lol. Scared little hobbit.

Well, at least we know who isn't getting a contract

£75 on Olivera +163 to win £121.88

Spoke too soon

True, maybe I can make finishes happen though, lets try it: None of these bums in the next fight are getting a contract obviously, BOOOOORIIIIIING!!!

Gomez bout to gas

Back