DWTNCS 7: Rodrigues V Williams

Think he’s frustrated more than anything.
I’d rather see him in the ufc than lombardo
Why? He is one dimensional.. This might be boring buts how you beat a dangerous guy like this

Why? He is one dimensional.. This might be boring buts how you beat a dangerous guy like this
At least he’s exciting and goes for finishes. Lombardo playing it safe

I do have a bit of bias for jiu jitsu guys

At least he’s exciting and goes for finishes. Lombardo playing it safe

I do have a bit of bias for jiu jitsu guys
I agree with you. how many people would he get with those hail mary subs though.

kruppe is so weak. What is he doing at this weightclass. He has no future there.

3-0 lombardo

read that one correctly

Koppe is an idiot lol...blaming his opponent for a boring fight. Learn some wrestling

cashed out for half loss on kuppe during round 2. lombardo fought much smarter compared to his shit iq in the first round, woulda live bet him at dog odds if i could trust that.

Michael Lombardo just did three things:

1. He slowed the fight down to ensure he got the win.
2. He put money into my pocket.
3. He let everyone know he isn't ready for the UFC and will never be invited back to the Contender Series.

I agree with you. how many people would he get with those hail mary subs though.
Not sure. I don’t care much for 10th planet bjj in mma but it works for kuppe because of his long limbs and dexterity.

he’s subbed all the guys he’s faced but we aren’t talking ufc level talent. His striking is fun. He’s explosive. At least he goes for it

I have never seen tenth planet juijitsu guys being any good at mma. The rubberguard is pretty useless vs guys who know what they are doing, you could better spend your energy trying to get up.

I have never seen tenth planet juijitsu guys being any good at mma. The rubberguard is pretty useless vs guys who know what they are doing, you could better spend your energy trying to get up.
I would agree but I will say kuppe actually uses it correctly and can triangle out of it and use elbows.

He caught one at the end of rd 3 but we didn’t get to see what he would do with it unfortunately, because he very dangerous when he gets to that position

If Muhammadjon Naimov doesn't walk out wearing a Russian q-tip hat like Khabib, then he will have made a big mistake not to sell himself.

Yeah of course knee him while hes grounded. Who cares never a penalty that should have been a dq.

Back