DWTNCS 7: Rodrigues V Williams

Why is there is a girl with a 0-0 record fighting? <WhatIsThis>

Boxing champ with hype :3

"Champ" is a bit of a stretch. She has never turned, pro, only amateur, trying to make the Olympics...but failed. Her record is a thoroughly mediocre 27-14. Oh, and she is 37 years old and only started boxing, let alone MMA, at the advanced age of 28.

She clearly takes her "vitamins" and looks good, whether weighing in for her fight or posting thong shots to her Instagram, but there is no way she is playable at any minus odds.

"Champ" is a bit of a stretch. She has never turned, pro, only amateur, trying to make the Olympics...but failed. Her record is a thoroughly mediocre 27-14. Oh, and she is 37 years old and only started boxing, let alone MMA, at the advanced age of 28.

She clearly takes her "vitamins" and looks good, whether weighing in for her fight or posting thong shots to her Instagram, but there is no way she is playable at any minus odds.
I mean, i wasent getting into it in detail, she is a 3x USA Boxing National Champion. Make of that what you will. She obviously never went pro. It was at WW though so ye big girl

I mean, i wasent getting into it in detail, she is a 3x USA Boxing National Champion. Make of that what you will. She obviously never went pro. It was at WW though so ye big girl

One thing you have to understand is that when it comes to women, "pro boxer" or "amateur national boxing champion" means damn little since the talent pool is so pathetically weak and low. Time and again, we have seen female boxers get badly out-struck and even out-boxed by MMA fighters, some of whom come through grappling backgrounds.

Look at Amanda Bobby Cooper. A lot was made of her being a pro boxer with a 2-1 record. And she was very young and improving, in contrast to 37 year-old Wolf. Well, Cooper's boxing sucked and she ended up being knocked down with an overhand right by Mackenzie Dern of all people.

Not a fan after watching 5 of Tennants fights, she dosent shoot for one takedown. She also dosent engage in the ground just stands back up. Apparently a purple belt. Massive size and athleticism disadvantage too I feel like this is a fight where dog is the right side but she loses anyway

Not a fan after watching 5 of Tennants fights, she dosent shoot for one takedown.

We're wondering whether to play Tennant at small plus numbers though, not the -400 or so that she would be worth if she could wrestle a little.

She also dosent engage in the ground just stands back up. Apparently a purple belt. Massive size and athleticism disadvantage too I feel like this is a fight where dog is the right side but she loses anyway

Where are you getting your ideas about "athleticism" from? Have we seen this 37 year-old lummox roll around or spar MMA at all?

As for size, Tennant is a bantamweight, but we have seen more skilled bantamweights destroy and expose featherweights time and again. Whether Nunes versus Cyborg, Holm versus Anderson, or...Felicia Spencer versus Anderson.

We're wondering whether to play Tennant at small plus numbers though, not the -400 or so that she would be worth if she could wrestle a little.

Where are you getting your ideas about "athleticism" from? Have we seen this 37 year-old lummox roll around or spar MMA at all?

As for size, Tennant is a bantamweight, but we have seen more skilled bantamweights destroy and expose featherweights time and again. Whether Nunes versus Cyborg, Holm versus Anderson, or...Felicia Spencer versus Anderson.
Ignoring the fact that the only example there of a BW destroying a FW is Nunes V Cyborg..
How does Tennant destroy her? Lets say she fights like she usually fights, because footage is all we can go off. She stands with an Amateur boxing champ ( ye nothing amazing but experience is experience ), iv seen her stunned by smaller cans in Invicta. She stunned some of them back as well but they all looked smaller than her. She also hates pressure. And I base the athleticism from all the fights iv watched of Tennant and Wolfs boxing, grappling and training footage. Its a small shot in the dark but I after researching Tennant il take my chance on the fav now that her odds have improved. I mean its quite clear she is in great shape dont know why you keep bringing up her age.

another lil bit of info she won gold at the white belt lvl in the absolute division.. Take that with a grain of salt I guess.

Rodrigues is also much bigger than his opponent. As a gambling addict this is enough info for me to put a small bet on him.

Rodrigues is also much bigger than his opponent. As a gambling addict this is enough info for me to put a small bet on him.
He should win. Williams dosent cut weight hence why he came under. Rodrigues is also better everywhere I think im just worried about his gas tank

I grabbed rodrigues at -120 and he's -165 moments later, good timing for me lol.

He should win. Williams dosent cut weight hence why he came under. Rodrigues is also better everywhere I think im just worried about his gas tank
Yeah he doesn't cut weight and small cause he has diabetes. Feel good about rodrigues.

Driscoll 326 to win 200
Tennant 73 to win 100 ( Chucked it on before research shity bookie wont let me cash out )
Wolf 255 to win 173
Rodrigues 240 to win 200

Screen-Shot-2020-09-15-at-10-28-45-AM.png

Couldn't help but laugh when I saw she has more than forty boxing matches and zero finishes either way, definitely don't play her by tko

Anglin as that big of a dog looks pretty good. He shows decent skills on tape and appears to get better each fight, and now with him training full time with Factory X in Colorado, I think he has a decent shot. Naimov should be a slight favorite imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back