DWTNCS 1: Flores v Jacoby

The guy he fought was a bum. Hard to say if Medic is even decent, but he did have the best performance out of all the winners tonight.
You can only beat what they put in front of you. Don't think it's fair to say he doesn't deserve a contract when the UFC decided Gonzalez was good enough to have a shot on the Contender Series and Medic literally could not have beaten him more dominantly or with as much pizzazz (which as well all know, is a factor when it comes to deciding contracts unless you're Thahn Le)

Im Serbian and im happy for him. But i think he should of got a development deal in the LFA or something. He is going into the UFC with zero ground game

Dana clearly didn't want to give Dustin Jacoby a contract, but he changed his mind at the last second. His facial expression even seemed weird as he was talking about it.
Disagree. Dana wanted to appear empathetic after bad publicity re fighter pay, not paying show money to fighters whose fights were pulled last minute and speaking out against Dan Hardy trying to protect fighters

He does this a lot. Tries to appear beneveolent by reluctantly giving opportunities out, so he can claim it as an instance of him being a 'good guy'

Jacoby +110 $250

J. Flores +185 $750

Gonzales +139 $800

Wanted muuuuch more on Jacoby but didn't want to smash the line at $250 limits, oh well.

Always takes an event or two before remembering to drop the unit size for contender. Flores engaging in grappling was a concern but goddamn, what a dumbass. Or maybe I'm the dumbass?

Jacoby has plenty of good fights available to him. Good contract to give and he's higher level than the others

Let him smash Pedro or something

Always takes an event or two before remembering to drop the unit size for contender. Flores engaging in grappling was a concern but goddamn, what a dumbass. Or maybe I'm the dumbass?
facepalm of epic proportions when he pulled guard near end of fight.

You can only beat what they put in front of you. Don't think it's fair to say he doesn't deserve a contract when the UFC decided Gonzalez was good enough to have a shot on the Contender Series and Medic literally could not have beaten him more dominantly or with as much pizzazz (which as well all know, is a factor when it comes to deciding contracts unless you're Thahn Le)

Gonzalez was actually a late replacement. Taylor Callens was the original opponent.

And no one's saying Medic's striking isn't competent. The issue is that he might have the worst wrestling and worst takedown defense in all of men's MMA in the UFC, can be ground-and-pounded easily, and isn't good at geting up.

Gonzalez was actually a late replacement. Taylor Callens was the original opponent.

And no one's saying Medic's striking isn't competent. The issue is that he might have the worst wrestling and worst takedown defense in all of men's MMA in the UFC, can be ground-and-pounded easily, and isn't good at geting up.
It's good when guys like medic get signed, they get overhyped and we make big $$ fading him with a wrestler.

Yeah all I'm hearing here is "big fade potential"

Won 5k in two days on tier 400 counterstrike the last couple days soooo

Degen no tape parlay that I placed before I saw @Sadistics post and now instantly regret but I drank a lot so whatever

$200.00 $1,509.83 Pending 5 Team Parlay
Pending
8/4/2020 8:00:01 PM UFC Fighting 3001 Dustin Jacoby -265* vs Ty Flores
Pending
8/4/2020 8:00:01 PM UFC Fighting 3301 Jerome Rivera -245* vs Luis Rodríguez
Pending
8/4/2020 8:00:01 PM UFC Fighting 3402 Jordan Leavitt -130* vs Jose Flores
Pending
8/8/2020 11:00:01 PM UFC Fighting 1001 Alexey Oleinik/Derrick Lewis Under 2½ -245*
Pending
8/8/2020 10:30:01 PM UFC Fighting 1102 Chris Weidman -130* vs Omari Akhmedov

Weidman you piece of shit you better not let me down because God knows I’m not hedging this shit

Does anyone know if we can find the figther previews before the event? Like where you hear a little bit about each fighter and they both talk?
Listening to Jose and Jordan really made me want to be on Jordan. Jose was just talking gibberish he didn’t know what he would do, while Jordan did sound very mature and focused.

Not saying you can bet based on interviews alone, but I really feel its an undervalued aspect, at least part of it, you get a good feeling of their personality. Like reason I like tuf so much is betting wise its amazing as you truly know them and personalities has a lot to say to fighters approaches etc.

Is there any way to see these previews somewhere?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we can find the figther previews before the event? Like where you hear a little bit about each fighter and they both talk?
Listening to Jose and Jordan really made me want to be on Jordan. Jose was just talking gibberish he didn’t know what he would do, while Jordan did sound very mature and focused.

Not saying you can bet based on interviews alone, but I really feel its an undervalued aspect, at least part of it, you get a good feeling of their personality. Like reason I like tuf so much is betting wise its amazing as you truly know them and personalities has a lot to say to fighters approaches etc.

Is there any way to see these previews somewhere?
Fightpass?

Back