DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 8: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

You can rather be whatever you want.
When I have the choice of two options and I prefer one over the other... I tend to choose the one I prefer rather than complain about the one I don't.

and I said I was fine having a second option of some sort of variation of the snoop cast with someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

If they want to add the snoop cast back with snoop, good for you and whoever want to watch it, I just think it was awful. You can pretend you're a noble human because you don't complain about the 2nd option, nice job buddy. Congrats.

and I said I was fine having a second option of some sort of variation of the snoop cast with someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

If they want to add the snoop cast back with snoop, good for you and whoever want to watch it, I just think it was awful. You can pretend you're a noble human because you don't complain about the 2nd option, nice job buddy. Congrats.
You should relax.

Hardy clearly has power, but he's got to be careful about leaving himself so wide open during those exchanges/flurries.

Hardy clearly has power, but he's got to be careful about leaving himself so wide open during those exchanges/flurries.

The thing is his reach gives him the ability to do it because he connects at length and rolls the counter. It's pretty cool.

Hardy is a dangerous dude. Not sure he does a lot against someone like DC or Stipe but anyone out of the top 10 he is a real threat to imo.

They gave Hardy someone he could beat and he does so in 17 seconds. Clearly he had the best performance, no? Whats the point of not bringing him in?

Dana white said "hows your wrestling?" Why don't you give him a wrestler? Whats the point of this?

They gave Hardy someone he could beat and he does so in 17 seconds. Clearly he had the best performance, no? Whats the point of not bringing him in?

Dana white said "hows your wrestling?" Why don't you give him a wrestler? Whats the point of this?

They're building him up.

The first fight was fight of the night for me. Coughran reminds me of diego sanchez and who doesnt love that.

Hope he gets another shot or a last minute replacement fight. Made me a fan even in defeat.

People are posting spoilers all over the front page. I thought it wasnt allowed?

I was going to watch it but now i wont bother

People are posting spoilers all over the front page. I thought it wasnt allowed?

I was going to watch it but now i wont bother
Most of the fights are good, you might want to. Also, the thread is called Play by Play, its going to have spoilers.

They're building him up.
So he was completely ineligible to win a contract, they just wanted to show him smashing cans? I thought the premise of the show was the best performance(s) are awarded contracts. Nobody said that he couldn't win a contract no matter how he won his fight.

I'm sorry but this still makes no sense. They gave him someone who posed little threat and are punishing him because he hasn't had a chance to challenge himself against more legit opponents they could've used.

So he was completely ineligible to win a contract, they just wanted to show him smashing cans? I thought the premise of the show was the best performance(s) are awarded contracts. Nobody said that he couldn't win a contract no matter how he won his fight.

I'm sorry but this still makes no sense. They gave him someone who posed little threat and are punishing him because he hasn't had a chance to challenge himself against more legit opponents they could've used.

They're giving him experience. Not everyone has to win the contract right away.

They'd be doing him an injustice to throw him to the wolves without giving him 6 months of training.

Most of the fights are good, you might want to. Also, the thread is called Play by Play, its going to have spoilers.

I said on the first page not this thread. This is where all the spoilers should be

Last edited:
They're giving him experience. Not everyone has to win the contract right away.

Some of the guys without contracts are getting called up as well to fill in. Cool to cool by me.

Nice! Sign this destroyer asap! I want him to black beast 25/8 the HW division.

This show delivers every week. 33 finishes in 40 fights this season. That's an 82.5% finish rate. Ridiculous!

Back