DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 1: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

first time watching this shit and its just a dana white circle jerk fest.....very corny.

"lets go to the dana cam and see his reaction to the finish"

Holy hell. Bisping just called it. "He's timing something" Then Bam! Fucking heel hook from Hell!!! Booyah! I fucking loved that!!!!

Louise Smolka approves

tumblr_oebv3750hK1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Disagree, Jon Jones hit a pregnant lady after a cocaine bender and left the scene. People still buy his PPV's and no controversy. Rampage goes nuts and gets in a police pursuit, no one bats an eye. A fighters husband/coach with a NAZI tattoo and not a word from the UFC, people will forget about it by next week. People don't seem to care and it won't be any different with Greg Hardy signing.
ufc has a “history” of “taking a stance” against domestic violence.

Curtis has the charisma to get signed, he's in.

Dayum. Kick a field goal. Extra point!!

dammit, stop pairing nice guys against nice guys. I need one of these guys paired up against an unlikable dick, not each other

**And @europe1, neither guy mentioned Street Fighter so I'm torn

Lol Bisping went to say that dudes catchphrase and then realized saying "blackest" probably wouldn't be a good move

Light Heavyweights are now so rare in the UFC that advertising them as natural LHW is a noteworthy deal.

Back