Dwight Howard vs. Cain Velasquez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Charles Barkley would whoop the shit outta every UFC heavyweight and this is a fact

Dwert would need about 18mos of prep time to besmirch Cain

No way Dwight Howard has 2 inches on Durant, Durant is a legit 6'10-6'11

84790576.jpg

to be fair, we just established that Dwight is 6'9. That would make Kevin Durant 6'9 as well.

Weird that Howard is a center and Durant plays the three.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic kills any NBA palyer in a fight

Brock was one of the best athletes the UFC has seen and would still be champion if it weren't for his sickness. He was also a c level athlete.

How the fuck was Brock a C level athlete? He literally just walked on as an undrafted agent after being in the WWE and not playing the sport and was the last cut for the team

Most American sport fans on here are morons.

Lebron James is tall and can jump high....therefor he can become an MMA or Boxing champ with 3 years of training. Could he become one of the best soccer players in the world too? its only Americans who have this fascination with "A level athletes" and other stupid shit. His athleticism is specific to his sport, meaning that being tall and being able to jump really high is GREAT for Basketball but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean shit.

I think Howard beats Cain if played in eleven points, but Cain takes it in Twenty one because of his cardio.

How the fuck was Brock a C level athlete? He literally just walked on as an undrafted agent after being in the WWE and not playing the sport and was the last cut for the team

Brawk played football in college or high school. There's plenty of C level athletes in the NFL as well. They usually get benched or cut like Brock was.

Because he never wrestled, right?

Good god, it's the blind following the blind here.

You can learn wrestling but you can't learn elite athleticism. You just proved my point. MMA guys are average joes who learned martial arts.

to be fair, we just established that Dwight is 6'9. That would make Kevin Durant 6'9 as well.

Weird that Howard is a center and Durant plays the three.

Well Dwight was drafted out of high school at 18 years old. People can keep growing into their 20's, Dwight is more than likely taller than his pre-draft measurement as a kid fresh out of high school.

My best guess is KD and Howard are both between 6'10-6-6'11.

I think Howard beats Cain if played in eleven points, but Cain takes it in Twenty one because of his cardio.

Lol at Cain having better cardio than Dwert. Dwert averages about 40 minutes per game and plays almost every other day in a game that is fast paced and involves running up and down a court. Dwert has much better cardio than D level athlete Cain

Lebron James is tall and can jump high....therefor he can become an MMA or Boxing champ with 3 years of training. Could he become one of the best soccer players in the world too? its only Americans who have this fascination with "A level athletes" and other stupid shit. His athleticism is specific to his sport, meaning that being tall and being able to jump really high is GREAT for Basketball but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean shit.

It's just bizarre. What are these people told as they're growing up?

you sound like you are from a country full of c and d level athletes

lakers and magic fans would love to see howard get smashed lol.

Lol at Cain having better cardio than Dwert. Dwert averages about 40 minutes per game and plays almost every other day in a game that is fast paced and involves running up and down a court. Dwert has much better cardio than D level athlete Cain

Dwight is a phenomenal athlete but Cain could possibly have better cardio. Wrestling cardio is no joke.

I have never ever once in all my time watching basketball (25 years) ever seen a basketball player throw a punch that looks like an actual punch, THese guys throw punches with their arms and literally look like they are hammer fisting air with ZERO snap on them. I swear I would let Alonzo Mourning punch me in the face without hesitation, that's the definition of pillow fists.

All these UFC fans buy that baddest man on the planet hype. How can you be the baddest man when you're a D level athlete?

Brawk played football in college or high school. There's plenty of C level athletes in the NFL as well. They usually get benched or cut like Brock was.

I meant after not playing the sport in years.

I'm pretty sure wrestling is more taxing than running up and down a court

Edit: Fuck are we getting trolled? I can't tell

I have never ever once in all my time watching basketball (25 years) ever seen a basketball player throw a punch that looks like an actual punch, THese guys throw punches with their arms and literally look like they are hammer fisting air with ZERO snap on them. I swear I would let Alonzo Mourning punch me in the face without hesitation, that's the definition of pillow fists.

You would not let Zo punch you in the face unless you wanted to be put in a coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back