Dwight Howard vs. Cain Velasquez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, after reading some of these posts, I think I may have joined a troll forum. Fighting is completely different from dunking a ball, cain and jds would wreck any nba player.

Forrest is much more than a bar room brawler, Anderson just made him look like one. Forrest has a great ground game and powerful leg kicks. He would dispose of RJJ in under 2 minutes in an MMA bout.

He was an F-Level construction worker level athlete that was considered the best the sport had to offer at one point. Truly a besmirchment upon the UFC.

Anderson is a D+ Level athlete that disposed of a significantly less athletic opponent.

Lol @ Florist even being allowed to step into the ring of professional sweet science.

He was an F-Level construction worker level athlete that was considered the best the sport had to offer at one point. Truly a besmirchment upon the UFC.

Anderson is a D+ Level athlete that disposed of a significantly less athletic opponent.

Lol @ Florist even being allowed to step into the ring of professional sweet science.

F- level construction, don't have BJJ black belt and good leg kick like Forrest do

combat sport is much tougher than ball sport why is this hard to understand

D-level personified.

Lol @ making Lebern Jones look like a "little kid". I'm sure he could make a guy who towers over him by almost A FOOT and outweighs him by 70-80 lbs look like a "little kid LMAO!

LMAO the absolute insane part about it is that Bern enjoys those enormous physical advantages while still managing to be exponentially faster, more physically powerful, quicker, and more explosive than this D-level, pseudo-sport, practitioner.

so being taller and weight more than someone make you more athletic than them
so i guess i'm much more Athletic than those little kid who play sport at the highest level

so being taller and weight more than someone make you more athletic than them
so i guess i'm much more Athletic than those little kid who play sport at the highest level

jags.gif

I guess you missed the part where Bern is faster, quicker, jumps higher, more powerful and overall exponentially more explosive IN ADDITION to being much taller and heavier. Try again.

EXPOSED

Dont you know all MMA fighters are shit athletes and every truly great athlete plays ball sports in the US.

The cream of the crop will always go where the money is.

There is no chance in hell a guy like the great Roy Jones Jr. would ever choose MMA - or what most sports analysts call "the pseudo-sport" - over the sweet science. Why would an elite level athlete fight for 60k to show/60k to win when they could be making tens of millions along with worldwide notoriety in an elite sport.

F- level construction, don't have BJJ black belt and good leg kick like Forrest do

combat sport is much tougher than ball sport why is this hard to understand

Guess who else has a bjj black belt and a good leg kick...
Ed Ohkneel
That's right Al Bundy.
He tried out for the NFL but was cut and never made a team.
He went on to get a bjj black belt and if he didn't become one of the greatest tv actors ever
He could have gone on to dominate mma.

Al_Bundy.jpg

I cant believe this thread is still going.

The dudes got no chin.

Even if he did, it doesnt give him power, wrestling, bjj, striking.

I thought Fedor sorted all of this shit out a decade ago.

I cant believe this thread is still going.

The dudes got no chin.

Even if he did, it doesnt give him power, wrestling, bjj, striking.

I thought Fedor sorted all of this shit out a decade ago.

IT IS ALL OVER!!!

ml8b.jpg

since the thread surpassed 1k posts. If anyone wants to start version 2, go ahead.

ha archiving this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back