Dwight Howard vs. Cain Velasquez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather see Harold Howard vs. Cain Velasquez

I don't need to tell myself. Most people who follow all sorts of Sports know it for a fact.

Most people who follow all sports know that being a great athlete doesn't help you take a punch.

Pro Basketball players have a rep for being soft and a lot of people consider Dwight a soft big man

as if jds isnt an elite athlete.
howard is a bitch ass dude anyways.

Great chin and he moves well for his size but you can't possibly tell me there is not another guy like him out there.

Most MMA and boxing guys are average joes who simply had more time to train.

If Dwight has any chin at all... then it's probably true.

Just because you're athletic does not mean you will be the GOAT like the other guy is claiming. You people act like we haven't seen when pure athleticism gets beat

Also, fucking LOL @ Howard being listed as 6'10. He's got maybe 3 inches on JDS

DAT angle bro.

Dwert would absolutely demolish Cain who is a low level athlete. Colby vs Dwert would be more competetive

bacqec2cuaeariw.0_standard_709.0.0_standard_352.0.jpeg

Howard once brutally kayoed and concussed Big Baby with a flying elbow drop. He has potential.

Lol @ people thinking sports-specific athleticism transfers to every sport.

If Dwight did BJJ and Muay Thai, he'd probably be as good at it as JDS would if he played basketball his whole life.

You guys are weirdos

Lol @ people thinking sports-specific athleticism transfers to every sport.

If Dwight did BJJ and Muay Thai, he'd probably be as good at it as JDS would if he played basketball his whole life.

You guys are weirdos

Look at Jon Jones. He's the most athletic fighter in the UFC yet and he won the belt within 3 years. Mma hasn't seen high level athletes just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back