Dwight Howard vs. Cain Velasquez

Status
Not open for further replies.

ningrim

White Belt
Reaction score
BWz51X3CUAIclCi.jpg

BWy9aDzIYAAar7B.jpg

In the first pic the tall guy looks really skinny, but in the second pic holy shit!

Cain via breaking howard into oblivion. Dude basketball players just talk shit. Mma fighters live it bra.

D12 would absolutely smoke JDS out if given the time to train. I wish these elite athletes would go into MMA for less money but the talent pool is shallow and so that itself more than makes up for a smaller salary.

Also, fucking LOL @ Howard being listed as 6'10. He's got maybe 3 inches on JDS

D12 would absolutely smoke JDS out if given the time to train. I wish these elite athletes would go into MMA for less money but the talent pool is shallow and that itself more than makes up for a smaller salary.

You keep telling yourself that

D12 would absolutely smoke JDS out if given the time to train. I wish these elite athletes would go into MMA for less money but the talent pool is shallow and so that itself more than makes up for a smaller salary.

Why do so many people assume because someone is tall, can jump high, and can dribble a ball, means they will be a GOAT MMA fighter? The two sports are NOTHING alike.

Dwight is softer than baby shit. He's fold at a love tap.

as if jds isnt an elite athlete.
howard is a bitch ass dude anyways.

Lol do they really have a screen with their face and stats over their lockers

Ronda Rousey would totally beat Lebron James in a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back