Dwight Howard bangs 16 year old...

KrazyKanadian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick lookalike; sends emo texts and all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking gold! This had better be true.

BpYU6YlIgAAX2-7.jpg

BpYRu20IUAAvjh-.jpg

BpYRvAcIYAAslPr.jpg

BpYElzGIcAAbqEv.jpg

Why the hell would he go after her though? He could get way better vag around his age or at least in twenties by saying his name

Bitch set him up lol.

These dudes don't learn.

Check the age. Don't send photos. Always wear a rubber.

Oh get off that, at 16, she full well knew what she wanted; that isn't the point here. The point is that she looks exactly like Colin Kaepernick, ANDDDD Dwight was sending her emo messages rather than the other way around (if true) BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dat face

lmfao

I kinda have the feeling that Dwert is mentally about 16 years old anyways (not even trying to talk shit... just... from what I've heard from him, he just seems that way)

Trying to match his idol Wilt Chamberlain...in and out of the court

Oh get off that, at 16, she full well knew what she wanted; that isn't the point here. The point is that she looks exactly like Colin Kaepernick, ANDDDD Dwight was sending her emo messages rather than the other way around (if true) BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im a bitter Magic fan

i hope this scumbag does time for besmirching her innocence

Dwight is a lot of things, but dumb enough to fool around with a 16 year old can't be one of them. Hopefully. No way to really know unless he gets in trouble.

dat face

lmfao

I kinda have the feeling that Dwert is mentally about 16 years old anyways (not even trying to talk shit... just... from what I've heard from him, he just seems that way)

Chick probably way more mature than Dwert. God, that fucking text better be real.

Seriously, if this chick shaved her head and got some tattoos, she would be Kaep.

What state is this in anyways? Homie should come play for the Celtics, age of consent is 16 here

People are saying she turned 18 two days before he flew her out to Florida. So...

People are saying she turned 18 two days before he flew her out to Florida. So...

Either way, who gives a shit about the age. She obviously wanted it; that's not the point here.

The point is that his texts are fucking hilarious, and she's Colin Kaepernick's twin, and that to me is greatly LOL worthy.

What state is this in anyways? Homie should come play for the Celtics, age of consent is 16 here

Texas I would imagine. They're pretty strict down there for these kinds of things.

Don't be surprised if we're calling him Reek Howard next season.

Either way, who gives a shit about the age. She obviously wanted it; that's not the point here.

The point is that his texts are fucking hilarious, and she's Colin Kaepernick's twin, and that to me is greatly LOL worthy.

Since it's in your title...you?

Anyways, Dwight can hit a 3

lol, you would think Texans would be more lenient about the age of consent.

Back