PBP DWCS 2021: Week 5, Sep. 28, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts are given out on Week 5 of 2021's DWCS?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 7 28.0%

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • 5+ (losing fighters get signed too)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • NONE

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished watching. Random thoughts.

Funniest moment. Poteira yelling 'Dana - Big Boss!'

Best comeback. Zellhuber, the 22 year old from Mexico. The other guy Almeida looked pretty good too imho.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. The guy who was up 2 rounds, let up on the gas in round 3 & didn't get a contract.

International flavor. Every fighter on this episode was from a country other than the USA. Pretty sure Sanko said that's a first.

Yanni 'Covering My Wrong Ass' Comment of the Night (brought to you by Draft Kings): "The plus bettors really found a lot of value tonight." <Lmaoo>

Announcement of the night. Training institute in Mexico. Some day Africa and Puerto Rico.

On to reading the comments. I'm sure many will make me laugh and think more.

Hey guys, I'm a few weeks behind, Tuesdays don't work well for me.

I'm on week 3, just want to know if there's any borefests I should probably skip...

239948292_10159657528446276_8145868126477391755_n.jpg

Dana's comments on Kuniev seemed frankly dismissive and disrespectful, IDK if I've ever heard him speak that way about a guy who won his fight by finish. Not even a "hope he's all right" when Sanko said he went to the hospital.

I will say the thing about Kuniev that left me unimpressed was seeing him get bullied in the clinch by a 30 lbs smaller guy. Fair of Dana to point out that Santos should be a light heavyweight, but then why is he on this show, fighting at heavyweight?

Zellhuber and Almeida both deserved contracts. Pretty sure Almeida will be a short-notice replacement or something soon enough but he deserved a contract on Tuesday.

Borralho skillwise looked UFC-caliber but his fight was kinda boring. He clearly took his foot all the way off the gas pedal in the third. Smart guy but he forgot what show he was on.

The Ukrainian guy looked good.

Dana's comments on Kuniev seemed frankly dismissive and disrespectful, IDK if I've ever heard him speak that way about a guy who won his fight by finish. Not even a "hope he's all right" when Sanko said he went to the hospital.

I will say the thing about Kuniev that left me unimpressed was seeing him get bullied in the clinch by a 30 lbs smaller guy. Fair of Dana to point out that Santos should be a light heavyweight, but then why is he on this show, fighting at heavyweight?

Zellhuber and Almeida both deserved contracts. Pretty sure Almeida will be a short-notice replacement or something soon enough but he deserved a contract on Tuesday.

Borralho skillwise looked UFC-caliber but his fight was kinda boring. He clearly took his foot all the way off the gas pedal in the third. Smart guy but he forgot what show he was on.

The Ukrainian guy looked good.

He was just in a bad mood with ODLH and took it out on the fighters I think.

Hey guys, I'm a few weeks behind, Tuesdays don't work well for me.

I'm on week 3, just want to know if there's any borefests I should probably skip...

239948292_10159657528446276_8145868126477391755_n.jpg
Hi. If you watch one I'd suggest Almeida vs. Zellhuber. Next would be the last fight. Then the 'giving of he contracts.' That's about it. Nothing else stood out as particularly exciting. Hopefully this helps. Enjoy.

Back