DW expects 750k in PPV buys for Sat ... you?

I used to buy every PPV. Cards are so watered down now it's hard to justify.

Also I've started to detest DW. I used to tolerate his shenanigans a lot better but now he just drives me up the wall.

I honestly hope the Fertitas and DW hire real executives and step aside.

i think he's optimistic since there's football on TV

Pay-per-view ain't dead but you're killing it with sub-par cards. A main event is nothing if the undercard sucks balls. How many REALLY stacked cards did we have last year? Compared to like 2010-2012. DW you spreading the cards too thin. Stop putting big name fighters on Fight Nights and start stacking up the PPV events again and you'll see a rise in PPV numbers.

Roughly about... 0?

I've never seen sales of any type of product going directly from 200k to 750k, UFC has had too long of a "garbage" period to spike so suddenly. That being said, I can see it doing 500k.

Pay-per-view ain't dead but you're killing it with sub-par cards. A main event is nothing if the undercard sucks balls. How many REALLY stacked cards did we have last year? Compared to like 2010-2012. DW you spreading the cards too thin. Stop putting big name fighters on Fight Nights and start stacking up the PPV events again and you'll see a rise in PPV numbers.

But then the fight nights would be worthless.
Look at the next one. It's a shit undercard other than the connor siver fight.

It's still good because of the main event though.

I'd say a solid 500K without much problem and I think 750K is in reach.

I've had a few people ask me about this fight. Usually when they do its almost always 500K+ event.

The buys are hard to predict just like the fight itself. This is the greatest fight in mma history in terms of quality.

Is there anyone to refute that?

That being said casual fans need to buy as well and DC is relatively unknown.

I used to buy every PPV. Cards are so watered down now it's hard to justify.

Also I've started to detest DW. I used to tolerate his shenanigans a lot better but now he just drives me up the wall.

I honestly hope the Fertitas and DW hire real executives and step aside.

Cause we've only seen time and time again over the years how good savvy business men have done with MMA.

Love or hate them they get the job done better than anyone else has ever done in the history of MMA.

Obviously he knows pretty closely how many it's sold already, and based on past experience, how many more to expect by fight time.

I guessed 800 in another thread, so that looks to be right on.

I've never seen sales of any type of product going directly from 200k to 750k, UFC has had too long of a "garbage" period to spike so suddenly.

UFC 165 - 310k
UFC 166 - 330k
UFC 167 - 630k
UFC 168 - Over 1 mil
UFC 169 - 230k

They're all over the place. This one would probably approach 1 million if they weren't going up against the NFL playoffs.

I've never seen sales of any type of product going directly from 200k to 750k, UFC has had too long of a "garbage" period to spike so suddenly. That being said, I can see it doing 500k.

Last card did just under 400k.
Also you don't see Boxing or WWE PPV doing much bigger spikes?

Last card did just under 400k.
Also you don't see Boxing or WWE PPV doing much bigger spikes?

To be fair Boxing has the big 2 and then a big drop off so Mayweather fights arent effected by anything else in the boxing world.

And WWE has Wrestlemania which is by far their biggest PPV and more then doubles anything else they do.

To be fair Boxing has the big 2 and then a big drop off so Mayweather fights arent effected by anything else in the boxing world.

And WWE has Wrestlemania which is by far their biggest PPV and more then doubles anything else they do.

So ...... you are agreeing

This fight could easily double the last card & that would be 760k

Back