DW ''Anderson wants JJ, GSP and Bisping''

lol. he has fought and beat more top ten and top five then anyone else at MW and yet he is the one not willing to take the contenders path. what a silly thing to say.

Maia? Who hadn't had an impressive win since Sonnen in '09? Or Munoz? Whose best win was over Leben. Once again, if Bisping defeats Belfort then there is for sure no questioning that Bisping deserves it. Bisping is willing to take whatever path possible to fight Anderson, unlike Weidman (couldn't handle Bongfeldt on the feet, has 9 fights lol)

Cant help but think that silva is still ducking Weidman.

I know he says he wants jones, but still.

If Anderson fights and beats gsp n jj. He will, without a doubt, go down as one of the greatest in combat sports history.

Weidman must feel like left over dinner by now. Andy is trolling him hard. lmfao

Weidman is more dangerous than Jones? Nice trolling.

Wideman has fought even weaker competition then Bones which is saying a lot since, the LHW is ancient. Even still, Bones has at least beat everyone put in front of him. Wideman has not earned a title shot or done anything to deserve one. Bisping has.

Dana once more promising stuff he probably can't deliver.

Also inb4 Andy is afraid of Weidman because he didn't mention him among the guys he wants to fight.

The funny thing is, if the AS v JJ fight is ever made, you will indeed find some haters that will claim that AS ducked Weedman.

Cant help but think that silva is still ducking Weidman.

I know he says he wants jones, but still.

Im sorry, but i don't get this, what exactly is there to "duck" about weildman. He's not a great fighter and a waste of a fight for silva (no disrespect intended).
Why do people want to see this fight?

lol. he has fought and beat more top ten and top five then anyone else at MW and yet he is the one not willing to take the contenders path. what a silly thing to say.

He ducked Vitor. There is no other conclusion to draw.

And anderson ducked him

A guy who ducks other top 10 fighters, especially dangerous strikers, do not deserve to face the champ - who is the most dangerous striker. No upside for Anderson to fight Weidman and Dana didnt care too much for it.

Of course there is plenty of upside for Weedman to fight Vitor...but there is also a downside if he lacks confidence in his ability to win.

Better to face the Boetches and run your mouth about Anderson than risk getting starched by a veteran who was on Anderson's highlight reel.

Now he's injured and will more than likely drop in the rankings due to inactivity.

Tsk, tsk, someone is giving you bad advice, Chris. I would suggest you fire them, but in this case I think that person is yourself.

I remember back when people complained that silva fights nothing but easy fights in his division now (cote, leites) yet today he is talking about super fights out if his weight class and some people are saying he's ducking the MW division now (Weidman)

Because they are afraid that he will beat GSP and Jones and become the undisputed GOAT.

2.gif
2.gif

2.gif
2.gif

Wonder what GSP would say about this fight if Silva fought and beat Jones before they where to fight....

I think it will simply be too late for a fight against GSP.
I mean, if Silva wins against JJ, GSP is obviously too small and less of a challenge to Silva.

Not knocking off GSP's skills, but even if he is as skilled as Jones, you'd have to add the Size & strenght into the equation.

And if Silva loses, I also don't think it will make sense.
people will always claim he lost to the bigger man then decided to be a bully and fight the small guy....

Back