DW about JJ: "this is kid probably has $15m in the bank"

they don't get a cut on the entire number, just above a certain threshold (i.e anything above whatever hundred k buys). Nike dropped him before the fight (yes, he has other sponsors, but without Nike). From what we see the ppv buys is around 750k only.

After taxes, mgmt. cut, training fee/gym, and other job related costs, he be lucky to get a fraction of the gross number. He also has multiple kids and 2 baby mamas to support... he better be fighting for a long time.

The above is not even including his expensive "habits" or "dealer" money.

If the guy takes 3g per day of very good quality it would cost him 3*365*100~$100k (assuming $100 per g which is a lot, more around 60/80) which is not significant with regards to his earnings. And this is assuming is a total addict taking 3g every day of the year at the highest street price.

How much was the Bentley Jones purchased (then ruined).
I think you would need 5mil + to justify buying a car like that

If the guy takes 3g per day of very good quality it would cost him 3*365*100~$100k (assuming $100 per g which is a lot, more around 60/80) which is not significant with regards to his earnings. And this is assuming is a total addict taking 3g every day of the year at the highest street price.

yeah I know ur right.. I just threw in there as a extra cost lol. The biggie is not that. The biggie is the taxes, mgmt. fees, trainers, gyms, etc. + 2 baby mamas and multiple kids.

How much was the Bentley Jones purchased (then ruined).
I think you would need 5mil + to justify buying a car like that

That Bentley wasn't purchased, it was a gift from Lorenzo few yrs ago.

If he had that much money, he would have his own training camp, his own trainers, etc.

I'm guessing he has 1 to 3M.

I don't think you have a very good grasp on what you're talking about.

Feel stupid to be even commenting in this thread .. but when Dana says "15 M in the bank" he is clearly wrong and likely meant career earnings. Because there are taxes of course that Dana probably calculated but then any businesses he owns, his house, cars which are expensive, training, food+lifestyle+of course drugs. If you count only liquid assets including cash 3M is likely the Maximum he has.

Oh yeah, I am betting 'random Sherdogger A' knows business and the amount Jones has been paid by the UFC better than the UFC president.

Dana may be full of crap but he knows what he has paid Jones, likely has a very good clue about what Jones' endorsement deals are worth etc as well. I doubt Jones has 3 mil lying around, too. If he has a smart business manager or accountant then Jones has most of his money working for him, not sitting in the bank. The $15 mil figure probably includes his invested earnings. None of us - not you, not me - has a clue what Jones' actual bank account looks like.

Also in keeping with the theme of the first page, Jones would never have $3mil in liquid assets. It'd be in powdered assets.

Big fuckin deal. His older brother is on a $30 mil contract and his little brother is probably on the same. Jon is the poor Jones boy.

Thought for sure his two brothers have gone on record saying Jones makes more than the both of them combined per year.

Oh yeah, I am betting 'random Sherdogger A' knows business and the amount Jones has been paid by the UFC better than the UFC president.

Dana may be full of crap but he knows what he has paid Jones, likely has a very good clue about what Jones' endorsement deals are worth etc as well. I doubt Jones has 3 mil lying around, too. If he has a smart business manager or accountant then Jones has most of his money working for him, not sitting in the bank. The $15 mil figure probably includes his invested earnings. None of us - not you, not me - has a clue what Jones' actual bank account looks like.

Also in keeping with the theme of the first page, Jones would never have $3mil in liquid assets. It'd be in powdered assets.

DW is full of crap and always lies and exaggerates. Its no news, thus almost nobody here take what he says about fighter pay/money in the bank (or other issues) at face value.

If he had that much money, he would have his own training camp, his own trainers, etc.

hendricks has that... so therefore he must have more money than jones?

GSP was the richest man in MMA by far and worked with Jackson and mostly Tri-Star. With Firas coaching him and tons of other fighters..

Dana being Dana.. I believe 1 in 10 things he says almost

White exaggerates about everything, so take his number and divide by at least 3 or 4 and we may be close.

Funny seeing Dana still calling Jones a kid.

I'm a financial expert

I believe he has approximately 5-8 thousandiin his account

If talking about net (or take home pay after taxes, mgmt, trainers, etc) he prob has 4-5 mil in the bank (most of it from his multiple sponsors).

He wasn't making sh*t earlier in his career with the ufc. Nike as a single sponsor didn't pay him that much at all (there was a thread/source about that when he first got the contract). His ppvs numbers weren't that great.

lol. seriously, how do you come up with this stuff?

If he has that much in the bank then he made a lot more over the years.

DW is full of crap and always lies and exaggerates. Its no news, thus almost nobody here take what he says about fighter pay/money in the bank (or other issues) at face value.

when has he lied about an individual fighter?

I am aware of this. Still think Dana would know more about Jones' worth than any 'Dogger.

Back