Duterte calls Hitler 'insane' despite previously comparing self to führer

Duterte trying to lock up another critic...

www.google.com/amp/newsinfo.inquirer.net/1028519/arrest-trillanes-duterte/amp

He's killing off all the lower level opposition and demonizing the more prominent ones. Thankfully his health is failing and he shouldn't be around much longer....but the damage is already done to the economy, sovereignty and culture.

His brainwashed supporters will tell you the country is safer but the facts are that it is not. Hell, you can't even bang trannies anymore without fearing for your life!

http://philippineslifestyle.com/american-philosopher-stab-cebu-gay-sex/

<Oku02>

Duterte trying to lock up another critic...

www.google.com/amp/newsinfo.inquirer.net/1028519/arrest-trillanes-duterte/amp

He's killing off all the lower level opposition and demonizing the more prominent ones. Thankfully his health is failing and he shouldn't be around much longer....but the damage is already done to the economy, sovereignty and culture.

His brainwashed supporters will tell you the country is safer but the facts are that it is not. Hell, you can't even bang trannies anymore without fearing for your life!

http://philippineslifestyle.com/american-philosopher-stab-cebu-gay-sex/

<Oku02>

Another mayor was gunned down, a Senator under threat of arrest, talks of martial law, NPA threatening the government, a "Cold War" between the western USA back capitalist against communist China.

If this continues my pants could transform into bell-bottom style and I grow some Tom Select style mustache!

What a time to be alive!

Duterte has a lot of support from the Jesus types.

Duterte is nuttier than squirrel shit

Who gives a fuck about Filipino politics

They're irrelevant, and so is he

Duterte just ordered the arrest of a Senator who has been outspokenly critical of the President.

Anyone who thinks Trump wouldn't kill for a piece of that authoritarian pie here at home is an idiot.

Duterte just ordered the arrest of a Senator who has been outspokenly critical of the President.

Anyone who thinks Trump wouldn't kill for a piece of that authoritarian pie here at home is an idiot.
politiko-Duterte2.jpg

That is Senator Trillanes who recently went to the USA to talk to Sen.Marco Rubbio now I wonder what little Marco would say.

images

Back