Dustins weight!!

Proffesor Chaos

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
According to him he gets up to 190!!!
(around 3:10)

Even when he fought at featherweight he used to get this heavy before the fights!
I hope this can help some experts around here to stop obsessing with Khabib being the huge weight bully!

Who is the weight bully now??

Im not even surprised, he looks huge in LW. I believe he weights 180 + pounds in fight.

Jesus! Is this pic post zombie apocalypse? Look at Johnson and Big Foot.MJ and Evans.jpg

Even when he fought at featherweight he used to get this heavy before the fights!
I hope this can help some experts around here to stop obsessing with Khabib being the huge weight bully!

Cutting 45 lbs is no joke. Impressive and pretty fookin unhealthy.

<{JustBleed}>
Im not even surprised, he looks huge in LW. I believe he weights 180 + pounds in fight.
Poirier cuts 20-21 lbs:
(2019) Dustin Poirier: 176 lbs

For whatever reason, fighters are often inaccurate when self-reporting their weight.

So dustin 190
Kevin lee 190
Tony 180-200
Felder 195
Ortega 185
Hooker 190

Essentially 80% of the male ufc roster but only khabib gets singled out here

It's partly because of Khabib's success (many would like to see him challenge himself by fighting again at 170, like Kevin Lee and Felder have), and partly because of his failures to make weight.

If these other guys appeared to have size and strength advantages in their fights and never came close to losing and failed to make weight more than once and almost killed themselves by cutting, I think they'd catch the same level of criticism that Khabib does.

So dustin 190
Kevin lee 190
Tony 180-200
Felder 195
Ortega 185
Hooker 190

Essentially 80% of the male ufc roster but only khabib gets singled out here
Yep. Just wait for their reply, they’ll say “weight doesn’t count for the others because they’re primarily strikers” Lool. This is literally the final argument they fall back on when their nonsense gets debunked.

The “Khabib is a weight bully” line has always clearly been a bad faith argument by Khabib haters who just want to see him lose and are convinced that’s only possible if he moves up to WW.

It's partly because of Khabib's success (many would like to see him challenge himself by fighting again at 170, like Kevin Lee and Felder have), and partly because of his failures to make weight.

If these other guys appeared to have size and strength advantages in their fights and never came close to losing and failed to make weight more than once and almost killed themselves by cutting, I think they'd catch the same level of criticism that Khabib does.
When has khabib ever had a size advantage over his opponents. Please post proof. He's looked smaller than his last 3. And according to dustin his strength is average.

When has khabib ever had a size advantage over his opponents. Please post proof. He's looked smaller than his last 3. And according to dustin his strength is average.

people are fucking morons. They equate poor diet and prep to being “too big”. They are ALL too big for their weight classes.

I remember some stupid piece of shit claimed Khabib outweighed Conor by 30 lbs but if you just look at them, they were virtually same size or conor may have even been a tad bit bigger.

Sounds consistent with most of the top performers at LW who hit 180-190.

The 190 was for FW. He said he's 183 in the cage now, so probably gets to 2 bills just walking around in pretty good shape. Thick midsection with his weight.

So about 200lbs now at lightweight. No wonder he smashed Connor with that right hand.

Back