Dustin > Tony

MMA math? <mma3>
It’s not mma math though
Alvarez is literally better than RDA
I think JG beats RDA aswell
Alvarez is one of the greatest lightweights of all time, he’s a better win than RDA

Said before that Poirier would lose to Lee but spark Tony out cold. Dustin has made great improvements in his game since adapting to 155. I was one of the ones that thought Max was going to spark him based on him making Dustin panic-wrestle in their first encounter. Tony's biggest wins all have a huge * beside them. Illegal upkick vs Barboza, Eye pokes vs RDA, Kevin Lee had staph infection, IMO took a robbery over Edwards, I will give him the Josh Thomson fight at the time that was a very impressive showing. Once Tony faces a good puncher again his streak is done.

It’s not mma math though
Alvarez is literally better than RDA
I think JG beats RDA aswell
Alvarez is one of the greatest lightweights of all time, he’s a better win than RDA
Alvarez got beat by Cowboy who RDA beat <Fedor23>

Not to mention getting TKOd in like a minute by some dude two weeks ago.

If Dustin doesn't put out Tony otu in the first 2 rounds, he'll get tko or ko, there's no way he can take a decision with Tony. Tony pace is even higher than Max and he hits hard.

Alvarez got beat by Cowboy who RDA beat <Fedor23>

Not to mention getting TKOd in like a minute by some dude two weeks ago.
Very true
I just think resume wise Alvarez is a bit better especially when you consider the H2H

Michael Johnson vs Khabib rematch. He already beat both Tony and Poirier, its only fair

Tony did more damage and Castillo just laid on top of him.

I like you, you're a pretty funny guy. But your Tony hate...so transparent.
Tony did more damage and Castillo just laid on top of him.

I like you, you're a pretty funny guy. But your Tony hate...so transparent.
I did not know it was that obvious.

But seriously, judges reward wrestling more than anything else in mma.
I don't like the scoring, but they both knew the score when they signed to fight each other. It should have been a win for Castillo.
If they were in prison, Ferguson would have been in trouble.

Dustin made him quit with a body triangle too. They are both great wins tbh, wouldn't call either better than the other
Didn't Anthony have a broken rib when he got put in that triangle?

Not saying that makes the win ilegitillegi just saying it takes some of the shine off of it.

I did not know it was that obvious.

But seriously, judges reward wrestling more than anything else in mma.
I don't like the scoring, but they both knew the score when they signed to fight each other. It should have been a win for Castillo.
If they were in prison, Ferguson would have been in trouble.

Ha ha Danny used that line but if they were in prison Tony would have probably been happy for the extra blanket. Because that's all Castillo did, while getting elbowed laying on top of Tony. Top position matters but you have to do SOMETHING. Danny landed zero, ZERO sig strikes after his TD's. Tony only landed a few, but he landed some other strikes and was at least doing something. Danny literally just laid there in round 3. I mean...ZERO sig strikes from top position, none LMAO. No sub attempts, nothing. Judges will reward wrestling even if you do minimal damage or only stay marginally busy landing strikes. But if you do...nothing? Then, not so much.

Im one of the ogs on the dustin with hair at 155 train. But tony and khabib are in a league of their own.

Ha ha Danny used that line but if they were in prison Tony would have probably been happy for the extra blanket. Because that's all Castillo did, while getting elbowed laying on top of Tony. Top position matters but you have to do SOMETHING. Danny landed zero, ZERO sig strikes after his TD's. Tony only landed a few, but he landed some other strikes and was at least doing something. Danny literally just laid there in round 3. I mean...ZERO sig strikes from top position, none LMAO. No sub attempts, nothing. Judges will reward wrestling even if you do minimal damage or only stay marginally busy landing strikes. But if you do...nothing? Then, not so much.
Everyone needs an extra blanket, especially in the winter.
Castillo did control the octagon with his display of high level, boring, smothering wrestling.

"Euthanize" lol you know that means to kill someone for their own good

Yeah I can agree with that.

People hold previous losses against him too much. Hes been impressing me every fight more and more. Hes really found himself. Tony is also impressive but he kinda strikes me as lucky to be where hes at with how much damage he takes.

Also, none of Dustin's losses are even close to losing to Danny fuckin Castillo, and i dont care what you say he lost that shit.
Lol i hate to be that guy but dustin actually lost to Castillo in wec.i agree castillo got screwed out of a W against tony though.

Didn't Anthony have a broken rib when he got put in that triangle?

Not saying that makes the win ilegitillegi just saying it takes some of the shine off of it.
He also had a "broken hand" when he quit against tony

Tony still has more wins than Dustin has and that includes former champions like RDA and Pettis. His victory over Pettis was more impressive than Dustin's victory over him. Who has Poirier beat that is so much better than anyone Tony's beat? Alvarez? Gaethje? I could counter that with RDA and Barboza.

Ferguson is still ahead of Poirier in my book, but regardless, he is the official #1 contender at this point.
Opinion is opinion BUT Eddie finished RDA and Gaethje finished Barboza, so how can they be equal.

Also not sure how you can say Tony beating Pettis is more impressive when he was almost finished himself is better than Dustin not being in any real trouble and finishing Pettis.

It really isn't debatable Dustin has the quality edge to tony's quantity.

Tony wins imo dustin fades alot after 3 rounds and tony can go nonstop and tonys fuckin crazy man i dont see dustin being able to out score tony like he did max. And try to coast but its a brutal fight for sure.

Opinion is opinion BUT Eddie finished RDA and Gaethje finished Barboza, so how can they be equal.

Also not sure how you can say Tony beating Pettis is more impressive when he was almost finished himself is better than Dustin not being in any real trouble and finishing Pettis.

It really isn't debatable Dustin has the quality edge to tony's quantity.

Because MMA Math don't work

Dustin has never fought RDA or Barboza, so he can't claim to have beaten them

Back