Dustin throws shade at Gaethje vs Tony

Thinking about them makes me queezy, especially after what Raquel Pennington, one of THE toughest wmma fighters said about nunes' kicks... She said she felt like vomiting. The pain was just that bad. Gaethje wantonly threw those kicks at dustin. He did this from all ranges, angles etc. He was spamming them like an internet troll and people question this guy's heart. Ridiculous. Then he fought alvarez THREE MONTHS LATER!!!!!!!!!

I don't particularly care for Poirier, not sure why. Doesn't matter.

Take Khabib and Ferguson out of the equation for a second and you have Gaethje and Poirier at the top of the tree. They could actually have a very real rivalry rather than the pseudo-rivalry of Khabib-Tony

Dustin can beat the old Gaethje that was wild, crazy, and left himself wide open.

The Gaethje that fought Tony, I dont think Dustin can beat him

I think Dustin will spark JG again with better hands

I don't think Tony is ever the same again after that fight with Gaethje.
Fights like this take a tremendous toll, plus his age and the double weight cut and you may be very right
I’m interested to see if he takes some time off or tries to come back as soon as he can

Justin fought Tony a lot differently. Dustin wouldn't beat him fighting like that.

Is Dustin willing to wait for the tony fight?
And where does that leave hooker

If we're going to play that game...
giphy.gif

Well dustin finished gaethje.

And dustin vs tony.. would be another great fight to make but if tony fights like he did vs gaethje hed lose that one to

Justin has adjusted since then, they have pretty similar style of striking, lot of heavy boxing in the pocket, lot of hooks. Justin hits with way more conviction and Dustin more volume. I'd take Justin in a rematch.

Back