Dustin throws shade at Gaethje vs Tony

Well, he only beat one of them, not sure he would beat the current version of the same guy tho, i guess he is aiming for a Tony Ferguson fight, cause he isnt getting a shot at Gaethje's interim belt, that fight is set for Khabib.

He might have been better than Justin, but Justin has improved and Porier seems about the same.

Either way, we know Porier is not better than Khabib and Justin provides a unique challenge that others at LW don't.

It's a lot more competitive than the first match, that's for sure.

That fight was insanely competitive; Dustin's leg looked like a California Raisin by the end! Any more competitive and Justin would have finished it. I'm hoping Justin gets it done against Khabibi (it's an interesting style matchup) so we can see him against Dustin again for the title. Those two bring the violence every damn time.

More reserved Gaethje gives Poirier a much tougher fight imo. The first fight was competitive and I think Gaethje has improved a lot since then. I’d watch a rematch, but Gaethje should get his shot first.

He is certainly in the mix.
Prove it.

I could see Khabib/Gaethje for the title and Ferguson/Poirier as an eliminator.

Time will tell, if Gaethje can beat Khabib and Porier stays on top.

He is pumping himself up, nothing wrong with that, Dustin is game as fuck so he earned the right to talk a little shit imo.

I would love to see him vs Tony next, I still have Tony winning but Dustin presents the same problems Justin 2.0 have, so if Tony doesn't change (very hard at his age) Dustin will beat him, but I trust that even if his striking habits don't change, Tony will start implementing more grappling into his game, and honestly he is gonna need it, a beating like that changes fighter's chin forever.

Dustin beat a more primitive justin. But the fact that he had the mental strength to endure the physical torture justin put him through. Holy shit. Those leg kicks were filthy.

Was going to post this. How he didnt go down with those repeated leg kicks I do not know. I could barely walk to the fridge after seeing that, I swear it.

The Gaethje that Dustin fought is a totally different human from this one, they aren't even comparable.

Dustin is one of the most dislikable fighters in MMA, always on his knees begging Nick/Nate Diaz and Conor for a money fight like a peasant and spamming his social media talking about how much he donates to charity.

Does it donate to charity? Well, I didn't know that!

It's kind of weird the way some people are just way more charismatic than others. Gaethje and Tony are both way more talked about even though neither of them is some kind of smooth talking, expert promoter. It's not like Poirer is a boring fighter. He fucking brings it. For some reason people (me included) just don't seem to care about him as much as the other two.

Really speaks volumes about how great Conor is when he destroyed Poirier like he was nothing
Conor has had some very impressive wins. It’s hard to say otherwise. I hope we get to see him vs JG.

If tony fights like he did with geathje yes

Hed prolly beat gaethje again

Would be interesting if gaethje beats khabib hel have to fight diamond again forsure.. maybe conor I just hope khabib doesnt get an immediate rematch

If Tony is reallly banged up and out of the picture for a while then Dustin should fight McGregor for a title shot

Was going to post this. How he didnt go down with those repeated leg kicks I do not know. I could barely walk to the fridge after seeing that, I swear it.
Thinking about them makes me queezy, especially after what Raquel Pennington, one of THE toughest wmma fighters said about nunes' kicks... She said she felt like vomiting. The pain was just that bad. Gaethje wantonly threw those kicks at dustin. He did this from all ranges, angles etc. He was spamming them like an internet troll and people question this guy's heart. Ridiculous. Then he fought alvarez THREE MONTHS LATER!!!!!!!!!

Back