Dustin throws shade at Gaethje vs Tony

Gaethje is on to Khabib or Conor.

So let Dustin fight Ferguson.

Is he right???

Jerkass Dustin is not a good look. Dustin is cool but the last time he was a jerk mj flatlined him. Self awareness is key. Also he's coming off a brutal brutal loss to khabib. Just beat up hooker or Felder or whoever he has to, or conor or whoever. Focused, silent dustin is a good Dustin.

He might be, but he already lost to Khabib, so get some wins together and then maybe.

Poirier versus Ferguson would be a great fight, easiest way for both guys to get back in the mix... I’m guessing Dustin will be ready to ink a fight contract earlier than Ferg will be ready to go, Tony needs a good bit of down time after that shellackin

khabib let dustin use his best choke and had no effect and then strangles him in seconds

Gadje smokes him in 1 round!

The Gaethje that Dustin fought is a totally different human from this one, they aren't even comparable.

Dustin is one of the most dislikable fighters in MMA, always on his knees begging Nick/Nate Diaz and Conor for a money fight like a peasant and spamming his social media talking about how much he donates to charity.

It doesnt matter, He had his shot at the title and failed, Tony went on a 12 fight win streak.

Who can say they have done that?

I think he will crumble to Tony's pressure and also Gaethje was winning the fight before he got caught. I think this new Gaethje beats Poirer.

Really speaks volumes about how great Conor is when he destroyed Poirier like he was nothing

Don't forget that was 145 Dustin. Very different.

Love it when people say this as an excuse for his loss to Dustin but it was Justin's pressure and aggressiveness that made the fight the fight it was. If he wants to trade "calculated" shots with Dustin its a lot closer than you think.
cannot agree more, also wroth mentioning that there were 0 to no head movement unlike his last fight
jg2 is real same as how tony changes his style after mj fight

Said he could beat Khabib too.....and Conor

Back